Saturday, March 08, 2008

Today went for trng and yeah, its fun.
I seriously suck for long jump and I just don’t get why.
I went to someone blog and started tearing after reading it.
I just remembered that times we had in the past.
All the happy times when I really really love track and enjoyed all the trngs.

But now,
I just cannot seem to really enjoying the process.
I just find it fun cause the ppl there are fun,
But I am not as passionate as what I used to be.

I seriously don’t know what had gone wrong with me,
Now I can only jump like 3.5 ++m
Its like damn lousy and Kimberly first time jumping is already 4.1m.
I just don’t know what is the problem with me.
I just don’t have the passion for long jump like what I had last yr.
This yr I seem to be really interested in high jump and hurdles, but coach said it is not advisable.
As in I know I am always concentrating in different events,
But when I don’t have a passion for a certain event,
Its really difficult to excel in it.

I am really missing the past times. I cannot stand the realistic life without bonding and passion.








No comments: