Friday, March 07, 2008

HAHA,
Today have that art festival thingy.
ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYY, YAYY!
Thanks everyone for the presents and well wishes.
Yeah, I know I am one yr older and I am going to die soon.
Yeahhhh, living on earth is like hell xD

The performance was nice lah,
I spend more than $10 today just on FOOD!
But I am too hungry for no reason -,-

Yeah, since pictures speak louder then words, I shall not continue typing and just show you all the pictures

BTW, I bought a new camera <33 and TV yesterday.
YEAH, the IT show at suntec seriously rock like crazy :D


SO CUTE RIGHTTTTt


Yeah, those juniors of ours are super duper cute and adorable too

I know that marshmallow and money PWN you ASS ;P
But i PWN the most :D

Kiss MONEY

I made it myself :D

Think hard to figure out what are they doing xD

Yes, its damn delicious

We have the longest thing in the world x)

No comments: