Tuesday, March 11, 2008

YEAH,
Shopping pwn mannnnnnn!
Went out with Raey, Xinyi, Yuzhen and Eli.
It was fun.
But that’s what I though cause i think the others were irritated as I take a longggggg time to consider what I want to buy and choosing my clothes.
I’m surprised that I spent like 50 bucks of my OWN SAVING and I am NOT HEARTBROKEN AT ALL.
Finally bought a bag that I wanted and two white teeeeee :D
But I really really want to buy that heineken tee but its like $23 which is really ex just for a tee itself -,-

NVM,
I shall buy it through on9 shopping or I will go to bugis street again to find cheaper ones.

KFC pwn worhzxzxzxzx.
We had that for bunch :D
At the same time we burnt a lot of fats by walking here and there until Eli and Xinyi complained that they were tired.

Took neoprints too!
I haven taken it for a LONGGGGGGG time.
Yeah, so overall it was damn fun.

Forget to mention about last sat.

When to have lunch with the Kim, Sharon, Jiayi and Fanghua.
Yes, I agree that Heaven Mama have the best western food in the world.
I <3 their chicken cutlet.
Its at roxy square, just at the basement there :D


Then walk all the way to East Coast Park.
Apparently I limped my way there thanks to my SHOES-,-
Then when to the arcade which I hardly go and I actually played some games!
Its like I hardly play -,-

Then when to the beach and I can’t go near the sea cause of the damn it blisters -,-
Yeah, then camwhored.

Btw, thanks for the presents ppl :D

OKAYYYYYYYY, I shall upload some pictures taken last week and this week (:






















No comments: