Friday, March 28, 2008

OH GODDDDDD,
I was damn high today.
Okay, actually i was actually very emotional but later....NVM, i shall start from all the way THIS MORNING.

APPARENTLY SOME PPL DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE PUNCTUAL,
make us wait such a longgggggg time.
SHARON ARH,
how can you lah.

Then on the way to Khatib,
Nigel, Deon, Sharon and i were crapping about some menstruation and rectum thingy,
Damn funny.

As expected, we reached there really late.
Yeah, warm up and the first event, which was my event, 100m c girls started.
In the end got 4th and when i check the timing, it was like 15.34s,
DAMN LOUSY LAH.
I got a shocked and cried,
Yeah, thanks to those who comforted me.
Cause the 3rd which was sharon got like 13.2s and 2.14s is a lot okay.
In the end, they said that got mistake and it was 13.34s.
But i can't trust them anymore.
But at least i broke PB

Then it was 4x100m.
Okaylah, we did like 54.58s,
which broke the old record
BUT, we lost to CCMH as they got like 54s.

HAHA, now come to 4x400m
Although not my event but still...
CONGRATSSSSSS for breaking the record man.
They like totally pwn it by 18s which is a lot lah!

Then my HIGH JUMP.
GOD, did i tell you how high i was.
Donavan was like being really contradicting.
At first he asked me to be high,
then later when i high, he ask me don't be too high.
Then i was like dancing, singing and shouting lah.
It was really crazy.
Even Mr Sng rmb me for that.
When he saw me, he said, "你是那个跳高的女孩, 一直和你的那位同校的一起拥抱..."
LOL,
I did not know that i attracted so many ppl attention lah.
I saw beltrix cheering for me.
I was damn happy when i was jumping.
When i passed,
the whole sch was like cheering.
Although i got 2nd but still, im damn happy :D

At least i broke my PB which i haven break for like 2 yrs....
1.34m :D

Congrats to Xinyi for getting 1st.
She was damn nice :DDDDDDD
You got the potential,
next yr must break the record okay.
JOIN TRACK LAHHHHH (:

I also loveeeee all those high jump teachers for being so understanding lah.
I got beaten at the ass like so many times....cause they were saying that i can win one lah,
just that i nv concentrate.
Ms Lee was nice to talk to me about it after the event ended.
That super cute chinese teacher too....
She said she like me and xinyi :D

OHYEAH, coach donavan too.
HAHA, he was very very crap lah!
Thankyou for all those tips (which i nv even use at all cause i was too high and nothing could go into my brain)
BTW, my name is wen2 ning2.
Don't play with the pronunciation of my name!!!!

When the event ended,
i was laughing all the way.
Beltrix saw and they were like 0.o

BTW, congrats to fanghua, fraser and nigel for getting 1st, 2nd,3rd respectively for long jump.
Twinney, i told you that you can do it :D

Congrats to deon too for getting 1st for 100m.
He damn heng lah,
win by 0.01s D:
Lucky guy.

After that, have lunch with seniors and decided to have a last min gathering.

They went to my hse to eat.
Yeah, SEEWEI was the chef :D
The food was nice but too much already.
We wasted a lottttttt of food.

Yeah, helped with the cleaning and started playing true or dare :D
It was damn fun.
OMG LAH,
OVER ALL, TODAY WAS DAMN DAMN DAMN FUN :D

TMR AND SUN GOT SPH....
JIAYOUSSSSSSSS!

Wenning-shiying: HAHA, cause my dad at home whattttt :D Anyway i have no interesting things to talk about :D I want to continue playing true or dare tmr :D

Wenning-seewei: lol. Yeah, a really good potential chef. You can set up a restaurant of your own but rmb...be hygienic man xD later food poisoning D:

Wenning- Donovan :Thank you sooooo much :D apparently only those singing and dancing make me tired. The highnesss did not make me tired okay. This is called yi1 ya2 huan1 ya2

Wenning-jiayi: I also very happy manzxzxz

Wenning-joey: LOL, thankyouuuuu junior

Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™: lol, i was even higher today :D cha cham booooooou
Wenning-jiayi:In the end we did well what (((((:

No comments: