Saturday, March 01, 2008

I SHALL HERE BY DECLARE THAT THIS WEEK IS HAPPY WEEK.

OMG lah, today trng was damn funny.
Seriously, i nv laugh so much within one trng lah.
We were like crapping as a group.
Venera is like super enthu,
her ass had a lizard shit xD
Her ass is damn perky too,
blame herself for sitting on my lap =.=

Fanghua was like very scared of her at first.
Then kept on running from her.
After that, both of them can really clique.
Both laugh in a very weird way and loudddddd too!

Ama was damn funny,
she tease Azhar about his lanjiao very big.
Then Azhar face was like 0.0
Damn cute lah.
OKAY,
he can really dance well,
esp strip tease XP

Seewei tooooo,
we were going crazy together.

Then rmb that Kang yi cher.
I cannot rmb how to spell his name.
He is damn tall for a P4 boy.
He can jump further than all of us.
OMG lah, his speed like wow lah.

After trng when back home to BATHE.
Then took MRT to Braddell.
It was a longgggggg ride.

Then had my haircut and guess what.
My fringe is like SHIT.
Serious SHIT.
I look like a nerd lah.

Then went to J8 and homeeeee.
Then go to parkway shopping.

Tanahmerah to Tampines to Yishun = trng
Yishun back to Tampines to Tanahmerah = go home just cause i nv bring my slipper
Tanahmerah to bedok =just to have my lunch
bedok to expo to braddell = just to cut my hair
braddel to bishan = just looking around
bishan to tanahmerah = going home
tanah merah to parkway = shopping
parkway to tanah merah =back home

SERIOUSLY, this is my first time going to so many places at one time (not including DHSXplore =.=)
DAMN TIRED.

Pillow, thanks so much for what you had done, i'm really touched (:

No comments: