Saturday, March 22, 2008

Went for sat trng…I am like so damn hardworking xD
Then coach tan did not come due to his honeymoon.
In the end coach Kamarul was in charge of most of us.
Did 2 set of circuit trng.


At the same time,
we played 接龙which i am currently addicted to.
I don't know what happen to me today,
suddenly talk about sick stuff.

Stupid Sharon Ko Shi Min the airport! Its not like i want to be that -ahem- right.
Fanghua, Natalie and Sharon kept on teasing me about my push up. They say it seems like i am cumming the track -,- Whatever lahhhhh.
You all owe me a wonder bra and sports bra man.
It better cost more than $50 each :D

Aiya,
Sharon kept on saying a lot of 怪怪的东西. I think she going crazy already.

As for Kimberly and Jiayi,
YOU ALL SUCK,
how can you all go cheap when im not with you.
Then when im with you all, you all go expensive.
I want to cry already lah.
I am super broke already lah.

NVM,
then i went home alone but at least i was damn tired until i sleep all the way to tampines interchange. I seriously love the fact that my hearing is getting more sensitive and i will not over sleep.

When home and i didn't bother to call my mom.
In the end, she and my father went out for lunch and Im alone at home -,-
They didn't know that im at home lah.

Okay,
here comes the exciting part.
MY FATHER ALLOWS ME TO OPEN MY OWN BLOGSHOP.
yeah, i am going to be incharge of it and he is going to pay for the manufacturing of the clothes that i design. I LOVE YOU DADDY :3 He is going to be my consultant. But i think i shall start during the june holidays. I shall just concentrate on the designs for now (:

Wenning-Kimberly (::

Fine lo, i shall keep my promise. WTH, they were only playing one lah. WTH, i hate those unnecessary attention man. Stupid Sharon the big mouth.

Wenning-SARAHH :DD:

HAHA, okay np :D

Wenning-jiayi:

Yeah, i will...only if i win that okay. I don't really have much confidence cause CCMS have a 1.72m sec 1 girl jumping high jump lah, RMB to make me HIGH okay :D

No comments: