Friday, March 14, 2008

Yesterday when to Bugis Street to buy our (kim, sharon, jiayi and me) tees.
In the end I don’t have size so I can’t buy free size.
YEAH LAH,
I know that I am fat.
Blame it on my muscles man.

On the way to tampines stadium,
It was damn funny lah,
We were really imaginative students (:
Yes, I know I am a good girl.
I said really loudly, “I don’t think having a bf is important. They are just guys what”
Then those shortie bimbos who put THICK THICK make up go and look at me =.=
Apparently they have bf lah, like I care about them -,-
Iie n0e tthart lurrbbz isse taa libbes worhszxzx.

Then we took the train back and saw Fanghua and Jonathan.
Jonathan just reminds me of Gordon for no reason.
YEAH, both of them are TALL and very very civilized.

When for HIGH JUMP TRNG.
GOD, I hate scissors man.
I hate being scared of the damn bar.
But it was still fun.
Fanghua, why can you jump so high….1.4m using scissor.
YOU SIAO LAHHHHHH!

I forget to mention that the mat was all wet
FULL OF RAIN WATER,
Worst then a fish tank.
When we tried to clear the water,
It just reminds me of waterfall D:

Half way through trng,
It rain really really heavily.
Yes, I got all wet all over and luckily 2B girls were not there.
Then later change up and when to buy things for my bro.

Sharon ears are really weird.
She can hear things which I can’t.
Okay, I shall cheong my hw nowwwww. I HATE LA JOURNAL =.=

Jiayous for ALL COMERS MEET.
YES, i am going to screw up for 100m (:

No comments: