Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today first time seeing beltrix like really talked together lah.
We were like talking about ghost stories which still creep me out uptil now.
Yeah, I love being bonded.But actually we were suppose to talk about the class tee one lah xD

Okay, it was a damnnn longgggg day.
RS was CRAP okay.
We all anyhow do as we wanted to disband.
In the end, we got in,
Somemore the best group for the presentation.
WTH lah.

Then track was CRAP too.
The passing seriously screwed.
We decided to change back to the old placing.

Btw, my hp is like damn crap,
Cannot receive smses lah.
Only some but still….
Whats more,
I can’t send some smses too.
SHITTY phone


Life is seriously screwed up.
I apologise if I am quite moody these few days cause I have been a bit not happy with someone. Just heck me okay. And I am a bit stress out with my hw cause yeah, EOY and I scared that I can’t continue AEP next yr and competition stress. Yeah, I apologise for everything

REPLIES
Wenning-Kimberly (::
Lol, you damn crap lehhhh. Only you and sharon will xinshang this kinda stupid thing lah. I only think of eating it :D

Wenning-joey: 谢谢junior

Wenning-jiayi:
我们发愤图强, 尽力而为 :D

Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™:
LOL, I know I am money minded okay. JIAYOUS with aep :D

No comments: