Sunday, December 10, 2006

Atheletics Training

Date that I written this : 8th December 2006

Aiya, today when to training. Then Charmaine crazy le, she walked from her hse to my hse the bus stop. Then when she did not c me, she decided to walk to my hse. On the way to the bus stop, I saw her. Then we sat the bus to Taffy’s hse as I need to help daphne to take things from taffy. After that, we when to the bus stop and ‘gang hao’, bus no. 10 came. Then on the bus, we were scolding people and then the top of the bus was quiet, not very la, like normal lor. Then Charmaine and I was like scolding, “Bastard la, asshole la, freaking dummy” and more. Then everyone turned round to look at us but then we did not care and continue poking the paper with a freaking, asshole, bastard, dummy and cursing that person, cannot say hu la. Then we alight the bus and walked to the stadium. We thought that we will be the only one there but then Vera and Wayne also came. Then we were like, yeah as yesterday I tried to call her but then she was not at home. Then we all started toking and my bro was quite a loner and walked further away. Then we all talk and talk for the whole training. We run outside the stadium as it was raining and it was very crowded indoor. After that, we did warm up and then thrills. Then Mr Loh wanted me to race with me bro. Then most of the boys supported him and then he actually wanted to bet with me. Then I replied, “ok la, bet then bet. Since u want an hour of internet, then I want 5 h of internet, no, I want money. I want $10, no la, ur saving.”

In the end he chicken out and then we did not bet lor. Then Aunty Margaret said that both of us looked quite alike. I don’t think so lor, we are like so damn different. The character, the skin colour, some face feature, ya, almost damn different lor. For the ending results, I won la, expected. Then my timing slowed down lor, damn it. Last time my timing was like 12+s and then now it is 13s. I slow down le….then my bro was 13.7s I think. I don’t care arh, I got to improve my timing le.

After that, Mr Loh kept praising my bro…I just cannot stand it lor. Then he ask Wayne to train my bro and two other guys called Zhi Yang (Pri 6 next year) and Cheng Jun (Pri 5 next year). They learnt all about triple jump and then I did not noe my bro can do it lor. I was quite ‘lan’ at triple jump. Then they had to do another thing la then Mr Loh wanted to call my bro but then again, forgotten his name. Then these is the conversation between us,
Mr Loh : Yuan….Zhang, aiya, Wen Ning, y ur mother name u all such a name.
Me : Aiya, our name got meaning one la. My mother is ‘qing’ fortuneteller and analyze our name then want us to be useful people.
Mr Loh : Meaning ur head arh, Wen Zhang and Wen Ning is so much easier to remember.
Me : Aiya, tell u wad, change his name to Compo Koh, easier to remember.
Aunty Margaret : No la, it is Poem Koh.
Mr Loh : Aiya, don’t care le la, Yuan Zhang, do….
Then they continue the training lor.

After that, training over le. Then we went to Sweet Talk at Tampines Mall and buy ‘pao pao cha’. As usual, I order my favourite Strawberry Milkshake and then I always wanted a Pisces for the picture on the top of the cup. In the end, I got an Aquarius. I always got Aquarius, Taurus, Virgo and Sagittarius. Anyway, sat the bus home and then tok to Daphne for about an hour then got to bathe as need to go out to eat.

Then when all the way to Orchard then go to a hawker centre to eat then come home then tok to Daphne again. Aiya, so sian one. I noe it is quite crabby la but then I also don’t care as I so damn sian…bb.

No comments: