Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I am having mood swings today.

Date that I written this : 5th December 2006

DON’T EVEN BOTHER READING THIS POST. GOT NOTHING ONE. BUT IF U WANT THEN READ LOR. I DID THIS YESTERDAY NIGHT AS I CANNOT SLEEP AND WAS SO DAMN SIAN. I am having my mood swings today. I was quite happy in the morning and then became ‘xin tong’ for the whole day then really angry at 3 something and then missing class at 5 something. I woke up at 10a.m in the morning and then found the hse very quiet as usual. Then I just remember that it was Tuesday so he had atheletics training. Aiya, so many days at home and then it is like so damn boring lor. IThen I went down to take my breakfast and read the newspaper until 11a.m.

After that, I went to study and listen to music again…as usual. I study is just to cover up my ‘xin tong’…nvm, u all will not understand one. Then at 11.30, my freaking bro came back home. At about 12, we went out to have our lunch and then came home at 1 I think. Then go and bathe, blow my hair, do wadeva I wanna do at the master bed room….blah blah blah then at 2 p.m then come down to my own room and then my bro was snoring on the sofa-bed at the family area…so damn loud lor, like a pig that noe it is going to be slaughtered le.Lol.

Then I went back to my room to study and listening to music. After that, my father went to sleep then I ‘chen’ this time to use the internet as my dad left the com on. Then my bro woke up and then started to count the damn time. Just cannot ‘ta han’ him, so calculative. But then I sometimes also like that la, when I very ‘fan’ then when it was going to be my turn again, some1 called, then I asked him to ans the phone and if it is my call, pass it to me. then he damn ass one lor, go and ask that person to call back at 3.49p.m as that is until wad time I pass it on to him. I meant I am just there and just why I cannot ans the phone. Then when I asked him y he put down the phone he replied, “aiya, that person will call back one la, I also don’t wanna waste my time.”

When I heard that, I really wanna smack his damn it face. I just hate people to put down my phone calls when I am there. I really hate my bro……..wanna kill him and then hate him to the damn it core…….i don’t wanna have a bro, I rather to be the only child at home. Without him the hse is so damn peaceful and then he is so damn irritating. I really hate him…he is my worst enemy in the whole damn it universe….i hate him!!!!!!!

Then I scolded him stupid and then he replied, “ya, I damn dumb one. Now then u noe meh.” I really that time wanted to kick his ass, just wanna go to the kitchen and take the knife the chop him into minced human meat. I really don’t want this bro le la.

Then keep and fold the clothes that were hanging at the backyard then use the com again. Then my ass fucker bro started first again and I got to wait. I spend my time watching ‘yu le bai fen bai’ and smsing to Daphne as I started smsing to her from 12p.m. then finally my turn. When it was about 5.30 my father called and wanna print his damn things. Then I lazy so I let my bro to print and play while I watch ‘yu le bai fen bai’. Until 6 something, he then finish printing.

After that, we had our dinner, western food!!! Today don’t noe y so special. I think my father is getting ready for Christmas. Then got fried chicken, garlic bread, baked beans and corn. It is ok lor. last time got one meal is better then this. after this, do the damn chores and then bathe, then watch tv then at 8.30, conference with Amalia, Charmaine and Daphne. At 9.30, I had to put down the phone and then cut my nails and did some polishing as there is no shine on my nails le. Then use the net again, listening to music, studying, eating fruits and smsing after 10p.m le. Now, it is about 12.03a.m and still smsing to Daphne as usual and listening to music and using my own com…that has no internet and then got to save in to a disc and open on my dad’s com then put on my blog. I think I will be smsing to Daphne until I really fall asleep again…these few days also I sms to her until I fall asleep then she was like quite ‘fan’ for the first few days but then she got used to it le. I think we started like that when I got my hp back. Ya, so about more then a month le. Luckily I got no panda eyes as i got put cream but then daphne is starting to have le…lol.

No comments: