Friday, December 22, 2006

Dumnan High

Date that I written this : 22nd December 2006

This morning, I woke up at 7am in the morning to get ready to go to Dumnan as it is at Ghim Moh. Then we took at least 35mins there and my mother accompany me to listen to the talk. My dad did not wanna listen to the talk as he still got to do some research about something. Then first thing was to check my class. I was in 1H at first but then I maybe changing to 1A as I am going to the AEP(Art elective programme) and most ppl in our sch were either in 1A or 1C. The AEP is like learning art in details lor, then still have to learn Chinese calligraphy, style of painting, art history, blah blah blah and also maybe one of my examination topic. Then those that are going in to the art elective programme will most likely to be in the same class as they don’t wanna scatter us.

Then I when to the hall to find 1H. After that, I collected my queue no. and then when to sit. The whole thing was like damn sian la. The man beside me kept on kicking my chair and my mother’s chair, damn he lor. Some more kept on ‘yao jiao’, then the ground kept on got that kinda vibration lor. We got to fill up lots of form lor.

Then my mother want me to take the one way shutter service (that means it only bring us to sch and then coming home I got to sit bus to the MRT there and then take the MRT home). It is like quite cheap lor, $75 per term and then they come all the way to Tanah Merah MRT station. Then I have to assemble there at 6.50pm in the morning.

Then we still have a three day orientation camp on the 3rd January-5th January. For the first four days of sch, we don’t have to study as they want us to so called make new friends. Then the first day is from 8am-4.15pm; the second day is from 8am-3.45pm; the last day is from 4.30pm to 9.15pm. For the first two days are for activity and then the last day is have a dinner and watch a concert I think. It seems fun lor.]

After that, we had to sign the form that ask us our information and everyone around me their results were like damn pro one lor. Then the girl that we behind my mother was very ‘hao lian’. Her father(the one that kept on kicking my chair and my mother’s one) asked her for her result and then she proudly announced it very loudly. “I got 267 but then the overall is 269.” She said. Ya la, I noe u very pro la but then she was like so damn ‘hao lian’ lor. Her hairstyle is like the latest one, her sling bag is nike one and then it is like about $250 (I went to one of the nike shop b4 and then saw the same model and the pricing), her spectacle is designer make one and her watch is like branded one lor. Then her father also wore lots of branded one. After that, the principal tok and tok and tok. He took the longest time to tok lor but then sometimes it is very interesting as in the way he say is also quite funny la, a lot better then Mr Ong can le. Then they got one video that is quite dramatic lor and then it was really funny with the combination of the song and the slow motion actions. Blah blah blah.

Then we suppose to go to our new class and c our form teachers. Then my class was like so boring lor. Sorry to say that la but then so far, I did not c a cute or handsome guy in sec one lor. All like so damn nerdy one. Got one guy was quite handsome but then too short and not attractive one. Ohya, almost ¾ of my class is wearing spectacles and then I am the only girl with short hair. But luckily I maybe changing class or I think I will be bored to death in this class. At least 1A still got Samantha and Zhen Wen. Seeing both of them arguing with each other is really a pleasure. Then the form teacher was quite young and pretty lor but then like very cold like that. After that, we when to buy books and it was quite fast but then for the uniform, it was a very long queue. Then my mother did not wanna wait le and then say we go to the Bibi baba shop to buy as they are the manufacturer.

As the teacher-in-charge of AEP was at the foyer, my mother decided to ask her some Q. She did not listen to the talk for AEP as we got to see the form teacher. Then the teacher mouth was like damn sweet lor as in they way she say was like very welcoming. Then my mother told her about my art achievement, she said that she cannot wait to be my teacher blah blah blah. Sorry to say that la but then I think it was like quite…u noe la, not ‘fang bian’ to say here. After that, my mother decided to let me go to the AEP but then I will miss most of my social etiquette, sewing and cooking class. The only thing my mother is scared of is that I not be like other ppl very ‘si wen’ as I will skip most of my social etiquette and say I maybe ‘nan niang po’. Lame lor.

Then I went to check those that can go into the third language as I very sian. Then I think all those that can study the third language their results are 258 and above. Those unsuccessful one their result were about 250-257 I think. So only all the 6/1 ppl got into the third language. Fu Kang also got in la but then I think he is now in R.I so then got a missing place and maybe Charmaine will replace Fu Kang and come to Dumnan High. Then I also got to ask Charmaine to join me in the AEP then most likely we will be in the same class. Yeah!!

No comments: