Sunday, December 10, 2006

Yeah, finally buy a skirt for Chinese New Year.

Date that I written this : 10th December 2006

Aiya, wad a tiring morning. First eat my breakfast and read newspapers. Then had to go and wash the backyard floor then hang the wet clothes….after all these, when to bathe then blow my hair ..blah blah blah.

Then when out to somewhere near to geylang to eat lunch. After that, when to my maternal grandmother’s hse and stayed there until 2 something then leave. Then bring my grandfather to his Cantonese Club thing. When to Geylang Serai to shop as very long nv go there le. There were lots of Thai, Vietnamese, Philippines, Malay and Indonesian people. The things there were quite ok lor but then the clothes over there is almost the same as the owners buy their stocks from Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Japan, Korea and more. Then my mother bought me a jeans mini skirt. Yeah, my first bottom for Chinese New Year, so I only left 6 more to buy but then I don’t mind more clothes or accessories. Not very short that kinda short la although it is above my kneecaps. Then my mother reminded me not to buy to many bottoms from there as we are going to K.L. at 16th December – 18th December and we will be doing lots of shopping. She also said that she will be bringing lots of money in case we over spent. Lol, for sure we will. Just imagine all the clothes, food and accessories …arh!!!! Hurry up…I cannot wait le. But then I also cannot wait for Charmaine’s party but then they also want my bro to go and I know they got tricks up to their sleeves…I am waiting to c wad they got!!! After that, we shop for about 2 hrs and then when to Sheng Siong buy some drinks and tibits as my mother was hungry and thirsty.

When reached home, keep the clothes, try on the skirt, on the line with Vera, use the net, on the line with Daphne, use the net again, on the line with Belle, help out during dinner, eat dinner, help out after dinner, on the line with Daphne, watch TV, use the net, on the line with Daphne again, use the net, watch TV, use the net, listening to 88.3 and using the com.

Ohya, don’t noe who is the one that called arh. First time, when the phone rang, I answer the phone, that person already put down the phone. Then the second time (a few seconds later), the phone rang again, then I answer the phone and then there a silent for 10s I think then put down the phone. Ok, if this person is reading my blog, I wanna tell u this. If u call for fun, then stop it. Then if u call and wanna tok, then open ur mouth. As if I will kill u if u really open ur mouth. I will most likely to kill u if u don’t open ur mouth.

No comments: