Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Maybe I will not be wearing braces le

Date that I written this : 19th December 2006

I just hate wad I dream last night. I actually killed someone, luckily that was only a dream. ‘heng’ that today I got dental appointment, then my mother wake me up early. If I continue dreaming that dream, I think I am going to be really really crazy le lor. That dream made me shiver and did not have a good mood for the whole morning, thinking of it made me really scared. Then I did wad I also did in the morning and then when to National Dental Centre. Then they said that I got to put 4 fake tooth when I put on my braces or else I will waste my $3000 as I got too many missing tooth and spaces between my teeth. Either by bridging or implant or just like wad most ah ma and ah gong do, put on dentures but then only when I 17 or 18years old then can la. I also have to inject antibiotics first then can do my operation or else I will put my life in danger. Aiya, wadeva operation I do I got to inject antibiotics then can. The best is still implant la but then it is very expensive lor, $4000 per tooth. So the overall cost will be about $20 000 including everything. That is about how much I can pay for my university. Then if I do the bridging, it will be about $8000 altogether but then it will affect eight of my healthy teeth as I got to drill a hole into both teeth that is beside the fake teeth of hold it. If the fake teeth break or chip off, I still have to do another operation and it will cost about $150 or more. For long term, it still will cost more then the implant, at least don’t need to change it as it is very strong. For the dentures, it is the cheapest but then the most ‘ma fan’ one. That made my parents in a dilemma where I should put on braces or not. Then my dad said if don’t put now, I next time when I grow up then put myself if I got my own money. I was like anything lor, if next time I don’t even think I want to waste my money on my teeth le lor, anyway I will also die soon le. Aiya, anyway it is not I pay one so it is no use asking me, it is my maternal grandmother. She is so good to me, I love u mama. I think if they tell mama that they don’t want me to put on braces le because it is too expensive and don’t want her to pay more, she will scold them one lor. I REALLY LOVE MY MAMA, although sometime she can be really ‘ba gua’ but then she is really good to me.

After that, I went home then do wad I always do everyday during the holiday. My bro is so damn lame lor, he saw a gold heart-shaped ring on my table and then said it is ** gave me and want to married me. ‘pi’ arh, it is my mother gave me one lor, just that he did not noe only. I so young, how to get married. Then he said if I married then he will not give me hong bao, waste his money. He just give me one or two dollars and ‘bao’ it using newspaper. I was like wad the… then during his wedding, I just go and don’t even give him anything. Then my father heard some part of it and he asked wad are we toking about. Zhang shouted back, “Errr, nothing, nothing.”

Lol, he scared I complain to my father and then he will get caning from him. Then I tok to Daphne and complain to her that my face got a few mosquito bites. Then she said, “** kiss u one.” Lame la. She said she got a cream for eye bags and just apply it and within an hour, ur eye bag will disappear le. I kept on asking her to let my try but then she just don’t want. So bad of her one. Nvm, I just apply my own cream or sleep earlier can le. Ohya, I so damn angry now over my weight. Within 3 days, I increased 3 kg that means I am 52kg….arh!!!!!!!! then my waist line also increase 1 inch that means it is 25cm….arh!!!!!!!! I don’t care le, I am on extensive diet and training le. No oily food for me and must exercise everyday!!!

No comments: