Sunday, December 10, 2006

I will nv wanna go to Ikea or Courts or any furniture Shop if I don’t have to the need to buy furniture.

Date that I written this : 9th December 2006

Aiya, I yesterday 1pm then sleep as I use my damn com and listening to 88.3 and connect it to my headphone as I don’t want my parents to hear the music, as usual, doing to same things la. At 9am my father called me wake up. I was so damn tired lor, call me wake up so early. Then I wake up then go and sleep again until 9.30pm, my mom called me wake up again, say want me to prepare breakfast and need to go to Novena Church. In the end, there was no bread and we had to go out to eat breakfast. I still wanna sleep lor. My bro leh, still sleeping until 10am then wake up. Then when I say I wanna call him wake up at 9.30am too, my mom said wanna let him sleep longer. I was thinking wad the, I 1pm then sleep then u call me wake up so early and then he 11pm then can sleep then u let him sleep until he wake up. But then it is I was using the com without them knowing lor so also a bit of my fault. Ok la, it is not their fault as they don’t noe I was using the com. They though I was sleeping as I close the door so no there was no reflection of the light. But then y must I wake up earlier then him leh, always let that one provided he got training then I sleep until wad time they also don’t care.

After that, we when to buy bread from one of the old provision shop that we always buy. It is opposite the Temasek Polytechnic. Then bought a loaf of cheese and red bean flavour and eat it in the car lor. After that when to Novena Church and then when to one of the coffee shop at Tampines to eat our lunch. That time, I was not hungry as I ate my lunch at 10am and it was just 11am only lor. But then I still eat la. When I finished, I was so damn full.

After that, we when to the Ikea that was newly open. It was quite big la but then I walk until I tired. Then when looking at the furniture, I was thinking if next time I can buy my hse, then I wanna buy this or that or this or that. I crazy le la as I was so bored until like that. When I am dying of boredom I will like that one, not that I am eager to married or thinking of my future. Just I will think of this kinda things for fun. Like playing The Sims like that lor, but then I now sian of that game le, so nv play le. The showroom is actually not very big but then because of the storeroom, then it appear very huge lor. The storeroom is like damn huge lor.

After that, we went into the car then drive around the landed property here, say wanna get ideas from all these hse then decide wad colour to paint the outer part of my hse. But then this time is as people to paint for us so we do not need to do ourselves. ‘heng’ arh.

After that when I reached home, then I tok to daphne and then we tok about 3 ½hrs le (not including the times that we put down the phone then she call then tok again).

Then I went to Eastpoint at 7 something and walked about there to see got wad to buy but then my mother say go to Malaysia then buy as the things there are cheaper and nicer. Then went to Popular to look at the magazines, CDs, horoscope and ‘shou xiang’ books.

After that went to NTUC to buy lots tibits and drinks for the trip but then I don’t think it is enough lor as my family members are all ‘tam jia gui’. Then help Daphne buy the horoscope book and then went home. Then tok on the phone, listen to 88.3 and watch TV. Until 1.30am then sleep.

No comments: