Monday, December 04, 2006

Today went to Charmaine’s Hse to play

Date that I written this : 4th December 2006

Today, Amalia, Daphne and I when to Charmaine’s Hse to play. Then I had to go to the Tanah Merah MRT Station to wait for Daphne as she don’t noe the way there. Then we sat bus 14 to Charmaine’s Hse. When I reached there, I ask Daphne to show me the clothes that I was going to buy from her as yesterday, I when to her online shop and saw this clothes that I liked and asked her wad was the price. Then she told me some1 already bought it and said she got another one that was about the same and wanted to show me today. I did not expect it to be quite sexy one. But anyway, Charmaine and Daphne forced me to wear it and then show them. Then they were like quite surprised when they saw how I looked.

After that, we played mahjong as we were quite sian and Amalia still haven come. When I was going to win, Amalia came and then we got to restart. For the second round, Daphne won. I almost win lor.

After that, we when to Charmaine’s bedroom and then Charmaine helped Daphne to paint her nails, paste nail sticker and paint over a coat while Amalia and I just stayed at the side looking at them.

After a while, Amalia went to sleep and then I continuing daydreaming. At about 12, Charmaine finished it and then they say wanna go Bugis. Then all of them put on make-up while I just sit there looking at them as I don’t really like it. It is like quite inconvenient. After that, Charmaine suggested to put it on for me then I was like wadeva la, anyway I will wash it off also. When they put, I looked quite funny la, but then we were running out of time so I just went out with it lor, I went to change back to my actual clothes then we went off. At about 12 something, we sit bus 14 to the MRT station and then take the MRT to Bugis. Then on the MRT. Then when we alight, I immediately went to find the toilet to wash off the make up. It made me really uncomfortable lor. Then we had our lunch at KFC and were gossiping while eating.

At 2, we finished eating and took Neoprint. I looked almost the same for all pictures as I not like Charmaine, Amalia and Daphne, always got new poses lor. There was one picture, I looked damn ugly as I did not notice that they were going to take le. Then when I was shouting, they took it lor and then my mouth was open and my eyes mi-mi one. The rest was ok lor. We took two times and then spent about $5 per person.

After that, I got to leave at 3 at my father say I 3.30 got to reach home. In the end, I reached home at 3.45 and was worrying that my dad will scold me as most of the time when he say at that time means that time. Luckily, he was sleeping and then was lazy to go and see the time. Then when he came down to raw the food, he asked me to do the damn chores. Aiya, had to hang the wet clothes and then fold then fold the dry clothes. After finishing everything, I immediately when to bathe and then go went to watch ‘yu le bai fen bai’. It was damn nice lor. It was the ai qing one la. Ella was the nui zu jue and then ‘da dong’, ‘wu zun’ and another guy I cannot remember his name was the nan zu jue. I find ‘da dong’ and that other guy looks is ok ok but then I really find that ‘wu zun’ really handsome. He got that kinda innocent looks. His eyes is so damn big lor. If he is a girl, he will be really pretty. Aiya, I just like boys with big and innocent eyes la. He is so cute!!! The picture of him is going to be below. I upload le. In the end, ‘wu zun’ was the winner…so happy. I really like ‘wu zun’ eyes. So DAMN CUTE!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I GOT HOOKED BY ‘WU ZUN’ LE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: