Monday, December 25, 2006

Boring Christmas

Date that I written this : 25th December 2006
Last night, I am online and sending out some online cards to some of my frenz and doing my blog. Then when the clock strike 12am, belle was the first one on msn said Merry Christmas to me. No la, the first is still Taffy. She sent me sms at 11.47pm. After that, I decided to be crazy lor, then add Daddy(Clem) and Mommy(Wei Xuan) into the conversation and then wished them Merry Christmas. Ohya, I finally found Du De Wei ‘de tuo diao ban ben’. It is damn funny and nice la and then I got addicted le. I kept on hearing it again and again. Then when I let Daddy, Mommy and Belle hear it, Daddy siao one, kept on typing ‘tuo diao tuo diao tuo diao shang yi tuo diao’ and jingle bell. Then I add all my frens that are online and then wished them Merry Christmas but then all of them did not ‘shang lian’, then exit from the conversation. Ohya, I got to thanks Charmaine, Daphne, Jing Jing, Taffy, Lynnete and Ng Wei Xuan for wishing me Merry Christmas. I ‘siao’ one la. Then I off the com slept at 1.30am as my mother forced me to off.

That morning, we went to Popular again but then it is at Bras Plaza. Yesterday also went to Popular but then it was at East Point. I also went to MPH at Marine Parade. Aiyo, for these two days and spent about 9h or more over there. I kept on going to bookstores lor, thanks to my father. He wanted to buy some books for his tuition thing. Then I kept on going to the New Age or Astrology. New age is about feng shui, dream predictor, palmistry, numerology, zodiac and some more that I cannot remember. I finished all the books there lor. As in only for the zodiac, palmistry, astrology, dream predictor and a bit of the numerology. Aiya, some are so craps lor but then some I don’t noe can believe anot. But then most are very true la. They say a lot of things about me lor, say I got a successful life (Yeah!!), I will be rich (hooray, I cannot live without money), I have difficulty giving birth (boooo!!!), say I will have many children (huh, die la, too many not good), say I got a lot of trusted friends (Yeah!!!), say my future husband is handsome (Yeah!!), say that I will change my looks (but I don’t noe is for the better or worst), say that I will have lots of partnerships and our relationships will be good (Even better, the more friends the better). Aiya, I so damn superstitious but it is also thanks to both my parents that are also superstitious but then in my family I am the most superstitious one =0 .

After that we went to a second hand book store as my mother wanna buy guild book for my literature. She could not find that book lor. Then my bro and I kept on toking and toking. Ohya, don’t noe y now my relationship with my bro is getting better le, then we today siao one, took stupid photos together with stupid faces some more save it on my hp. Then we tok and tok and play and tok and play and tok, a lot la. It was quite fun la and then instead of the moody me, I was quite happy lor.

Ohya, now I am quite moody because I got a feeling that something bad is going to happy. I had been dreaming of lots of weird dreams lor and then all are all about witch craft one lor. It is so called la. This afternoon when I had been napping for 3hrs, I been dreaming that I adopted four cats. Then very soon, all of them got catnapped. Then one day, the catnappers sent the cats back but then they were all placed in plastic shelves. Then went I open it, all the cats had been badly abused. Then two of it died of over bleeding. One of it had it heart dig out and then the other one the eyes dig out. Gross right. The other two survived but then were badly injured one the face and then were very weak. They seems to be really hungry and then that time I did not noe how did I have food for them lor but then I immediately feeded them that anyway. I think it is because yesterday, I read the newspaper and then got an injured cat then I stared at the pic for a min lor. But the next weird thing is I also dream of ghost a few nights ago but then I was not scared of the ghost lor and then I pray to god then then I ghost like melt away lor. so lame.

Then at the night, I went to Changi Village to have my dinner. Then I queue up for a ‘ye jiang fan’ for 30mins lor and then my family members already eat finished le. But then they still waited for me to eat finished then we left.

I think I today tok about 2-3h la. With Charmaine and Daphne lor. then when they conference with Amalia, that time I cannot use the phone le, thanks to my mother. My dad still like did not mind lor as I found him a customer but then don’t noe confirm anot.

The rest of the time I was studying lor. My father forced me to study Math and finish one chapter. But then I am going to complete le. Yeah!!!

No comments: