Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Charmaine’s Party

Date that I written this : 13th December 2006

I went there at about 11.20a.m. and as I also have to help them prepare the games. Then at about 12p.m, then we complete and then Cheng Hao, Christon, Su Ern and Janice came. Then at first it was like damn boring la, we played with poker cards but then I cannot remember the game name le. Then I team up with Daphne as I don’t noe how to play. In the end, Cheng Hao and Christon were that first to won, Su Ern was second and then Amalia was third. Then we lost la but then I still don’t noe how to play lor. Then I suggested to play mahjong and then Amalia, Charmaine and Daphne was like yeah, ok, my hands are also very itchy. Then we ask the rest of them if they noe how to play and then all of them did not noe. In the end, they said they continue the game that we were playing and then we when to play. But then we took very long still cannot finish and then Amalia was hungry so she suggested to eat first. Then the three of us followed and then we were like gossiping and eating. Then they complained that I took too long to eat the chicken wings and kept on making noises. Lol, anyway, we tok like said one lor. Then when we finished the rest of them came out to eat. Then we when in to play mahjong again but then still cannot end game. Then Vera and a while later, Steffi came. Then was like so scared of Daphne lor In the end, they say wanna play treasure hunt and then Group A consist of Cheng Hao, Christon, Su Ern and Janice while Group B consist of Vera, Daphne, Steffi and me. Then in the end, we were the first to finish the game and Taffy came. Then we asked them wanna play true or dare and then Su Ern, Janice, Cheng Hao and Christon did not want. Then we girls played lor but then very soon, we got bored. After that, we continue playing mahjong while some of them prepare the water booms. This time, it was Vera, Daphne, Charmaine’s popo and I played it. Charmaine’s popo damn pro lor, kept on winning, after that, Vera also won. Then Daphne was so sian that she called ppl lor. Then we stopped playing and say that afterwards then we play.

Then within 5 mins, we finish all the water booms and then they started using the water in the pails to pour on each other. Then most of them got wet and then use to hose to spray on each other. In the end, all of them got wet but then I still did not got wet as I kept on running to the other side of the road. In the end, Steffi convinced me to go and get wet to join in the fun and I did la. Then when I enter the entrance to enter the her area, Daphne and Cheng Hao hide at the corner and thought I did not c lor. lame lor, it is so obvious lor. I also not blind. Then when I was walking there, I counted out loud, “One, Two, Three!”

Then as wad I expected, both of them pour water at me at the same time and then I got really wet, my whole CLOTHES was wet. Luckily I bring extra clothes. Then we continue until 10mins later, we got sian and then took a rest. Then there were no more drinks in the container and then we had to go to the kitchen to make Ribina, I cannot remember how to spell it. Then we went to play ice and water and for the first round, Charmaine, Vera and I were the catcher and we finished catching all lor. Then for the second round, the first three that got caught for the first round had to be catcher. Then Steffi, Daphne and Christon were lor as they were the first three that got caught. Then Cheng Hao was also caught by the two girls and then also ‘protected’ by them. We took a really long time to free him lor. then as for Christon, we was surround by most of us as it will be easier to free one person from one catcher then one person from two catchers. Su Ern was always caught one la. Then while playing, Cheng Hao’s hand was pricked by the cactus and then SOME girls was like so worried for him lor. One of them also helped him to squeeze out the thorn in his wound, happily chatting with him at the side and then some more … blah blah blah, cannot give more information le or else I will die very ‘can’ one.

After a long time, they still haven catch finish and then we decided to stop. Then when resting, I when to eat a sausage and then Daphne said, “Hor, I thought u say u will nv eat a sausage again.”

Then I was like errr, I did not say it lor and replied, “Errr, I said I will nv eat a banana again, not sausage.”

Then Cheng Hao when to help Daphne and said, “ Aiya, next time u will c a banana one la.”

I was thinking, “hmm, helping her HOR!!!”

Then i kept on eating as i was hungry, don't noe y. Then Daphne shouted, "aiyo, u keep on eating and still not fat, y like that one, no fair, ur waist still so thin.I pity ur future husband arh, got to spent a lot of money on food...(then started teasing me)"

Then Charmaine said, "i think among all of us u eat the most lor."

I just don't noe y i was so hungry that afternoon. Maybe because i did not eat my breakfast thats y.

After that, I played badminton with Amalia and then always hit too high or too far. Cheng Hao and Su Ern then came out from the hse and then they also wanna play lor, then as Amalia and I was playing along the middle of the road, we then block them la. Then I suggested to play in a cross lor and then they agree la. it was quite difficult lor. then Cheng Hao suggested playing King and then we agree. Then I won Amalia while Cheng Hao won Su Ern. Then I played with Cheng Hao and lose, I so not ‘fu qi’ lor. Nvm, anyway, this is a game. Then after that, I played with Su Ern and then they wanted doubles. Then Cheng Hao and I against Christon and Su Ern. Christon was like huh. Then at first we were leading. Then we decided to change lor then Christon and I against Cheng Hao and Su Ern. In the end, it was 21:17, we won!!! Then I when back in to play mahjong. Then for the first three or two rounds, Charmaine’s popo won. Then after that, Vera said, “aiya, ahma, wo gen ni huan wei, wo zuo zai zhe li mei you hao yun.”

Then they change lor. Then still Charmaine’s popo won. After that, Daphne stop playing as she when to play with Cheng Hao, Christon and Su Ern. Then very soon, Cheng Hao, Christon and Su Ern left. Then some1 called Daphne and tok ‘qiao qiao hua’ in front of us. After that call, I got lucky and won the last two rounds. It was like so ‘shuang’ lor, my first time winning. I nv win before u noe. then Daphne was like ‘sa jiao’ in front of me and want me to sit the same bus with her. Then when I wanted to ‘pai’ the tiles, she when to push the tiles down and then act crying. Then as earlier on, I took out my belt and left it on her chair, I took it and then put it on my chair. Then she saw it and then use the belt and hit me lor. It was quite pain lor, then my hand was quite red la. I wanted to shout at her but then I ‘ren’. Then I cannot ‘ta han’ her and then I shouted, “OK LA.” I really was very angry and pull a long face for the whole evening. When we were at the bus stop, we saw some1 familiar, like from RSS and then I remember that he was from 6/3 but then cannot remember his name.

When I came home, I was like so tired lor, I had my dinner and then tok to my bro about relationships. This is my first time toking to my bro about this lor, really. We were like not very close one lor and then I was like quite shocked but also enjoy it lor. But then he is a quite a good listener la, at least he still can keep it a secret and haven tell it to my parents. I think our relationships are getting better and better.

Then I tok on the phone for 1 ½ h and then now listening to my daily night time radio (88.3) and typing this…currently it is 10.39p.m. and using my own com that is without internet. Now saving it into a disk then I transfer it to my blog. I recommend this song, zen me ban by S.H.E. It has a catchy tune and very cute lyrics.

No comments: