Thursday, December 28, 2006

So angry, my new sch uniform make me look so fat lor.

Date that I written this : 28th December 2006

Arghhhhh!!!!!!! My new sch uniform make me look so fat lor. Although the top is size 14 and then skirt is M size, I still look so big size…no la, indeed I am tall but then I am not so damn fat lor. My shoulder is like so broad, sleeves like 2 ½ size bigger then my arm and the skirt is like so long about 2cm below my knee. I look damn Chinese, ‘shua gu’ and of coz, FAT!!!! I don’t care lor, I must change the uniform to size 13 or 12, as long it is not to big can le but then got to wait until sch reopen then can buy as no stock le.

My mother was lazy to go there again and then give me a lot of carps la. Say, “Nvm la, anyway if u grow some more then u can wear le lor.” Ya, I will grow some more. As if la, I stop growing taller le lor…no la, I still grow only 3-5cm only lor for last year to this year. I think I will only grow 1cm for next year la. But then cannot so ‘kua zhang’ until I can fit that uniform lor. Provided I grow side way la…arh!!!!!!!! I don’t want. I don’t care le la, for the holiday I increase 4kg le la. so now is 53kg. Once I go to the atheletics training, I will not ‘tou lan’ like wad I also do during training. Hope Aunty Margaret be my coach!!!

Oh ya, for the skirt arh, I got to say that it is so damn long la, like olden days that kinda fashion style like that lor. Can’t it be like just at the knee there or shorter la, then that will look better.

No comments: