Monday, January 01, 2007

Date that I written this : 29th December 2006
Mood : relaxed and happy for nothing. Ohya, still a bit sian

Today as usual wad I do everyday, tok on the phone, watch TV, eat four meals, listening to music, study literature, using internet and some more la. I very sian now to I write this lor. u can don’t bother to read this post. Anyway, I tok to Daphne as usual and then today is our first time toking until we laugh like ‘siao’ lor. I cannot give to many information but then some of it can la as it is not connected to the topic

(We tok tok tok then suddently tok about police la, like when we were young did we call the police b4 or wad)
Daphne: Ya, I called b4. I very sian that time wad some more I still young. I just got a warning letter only la
Me: I not like u lor, I very timid one when I young. I only tok to my best fren, Grace. Everyday tok to her one lor. But then when I older I called a few times in sch but then always I either immediately put down the phone or else cannot call in.
Daphne: If I were u, I will say, “hallo arh, bb arh.” Then put down the phone lor.
Me: Errr, lame la. I wonder if when the police say hallo that time, then u play the ‘tuo diao’ by Du De Wei then wad will the police say.
Daphne: ‘tuo diao tuo diao tuo diao,” then call all his police frens and say Du De Wei is on the line.
Me: Huh, then I think they ‘tuo diao’ la, no la, they put loudspeaker and then all of them dance like crazy lor.
Daphne: U lame la, then if u put Guang Liang, ‘tong hua’, then they like ballerina dance ballet la.
Me: No la. Then how about someone record the President toking. Then when the police say hallo, then u click play, then it will play, “Hallo, I am president, put should listen to me arh, I say wad u better listen arh, don’t p-lay p-lay arh…blah blah blah”
Daphne: “Siao arh, how can president tok like that one. Then how about two person that use the public phone then call the police at the same time and then put the phones beside each other.
Me: Aiya, both will say hallo. Then comfirm one will ask hu are u. then the other one reply I am the police. Then the one ask hu r u will say wad, u police arh, don’t tok cock la, I then police lor. then both will argue with each other.

Then we tok somemore craps la. aiya, we always tok craps one la. I love craps!!!

Then my bro today ‘siao’ one, kept on singing Jolin and David Tao ‘jin tian ni yao jia gai wo’. Also thanks to him la and then now I very sian of that song le as I also when to my old blog to read all the posts again (ya la, I noe I very lame but then I like to c how my past was like wad. I do that every year one ok. I meant u will find it very interesting and keep asking urself Q la like y I so dumb do this and that. It is like very entertaining to la, can also pass time wad.). Ya, for ur info, I had linked my old blog too so go find it if I wanna read la. I change my old blog the song to Man eater. I will change my blog song every 5 days or less one la. I will easily get sian of the song one. So relax, on my blog will not also hear the same old song.

No comments: