Thursday, January 04, 2007

Date that I written this : 3rd December 2007

Today was my first day of sch in DHS. It is quite fun la. I took the one way bus to sch and then sat with some1 that I don’t noe but same age as me. I wanted to make fren with her but then I dare not. Anyway, I just kept quiet for the whole trip to sch lor. Then when reach sch, I got to go to the notice board to check my class. Yeah, I got into 1B. Then same class as Cheryl, Crystal and Zheng Nan. Then I met Isabel and Yvon. Then the school leaders or counselor, anyway, a senior la, then made us go to the parade ground lor. ok la, then we did lor and then we met Wei Teck on the way there. He joined us as he so far did not c anyone from our sch. He wore RSS PE-shirt in his uniform lor. Then I finally get back my autograph book le, yeah!!!! Then I had to queue up according to height lor and then the whole class queue in a line lor. Girls in front and boys behind. I am the last girl lor. Aiya, the first few parts are like quite lame la. The principal did some speech and then some intro lor. Ohya, I 4got to mention that all the seniors like to shout one la. they love doing cheers la. They say it is the spirit of all the Dunmanian lor. Ok lor, next time if u c me shouting and being crazy arh, u noe the reason le lor. The ppl in the sch are all very friendly la, even the teachers and principal lor.

After that, we went back to class and then our form teacher is our Chinese teacher. Her name is ‘lin lao shi’. She is a bit on the plump side and then she is really funny and kind la, not fierce at all. Then she kept on ‘xuan chuan’ her CCA that she was in charged, basketball. Then the seniors that were in charged of our class also did the same thing lor, ‘xuan chuan’ their CCA that they are in. Mostly the musical group lor. Then we sat according how we are going to sit in class lor. It is like girls on one side and the boys on the other. Anyway, almost 30 of us are all AEP. The others are not and then maybe transferred out of the class for others that are in AEP and in other class. I so happy, Cheryl and Crystal are just behind me lor, so I can tok to them. My class is also the quietest class lor but then we also can shout very loudly one lor. After all the class administering are done, we had 5mins to go around and introduce ourselves and make friends. The first one that I shake hands with was with Cheryl and Crystal. After that, some more girls lor, no boy. The boys are like quite shy one lor, the girls are more active. Ohya, finally this class got some quite good looking one la, they are like ok ok lor but then ‘mi mi’ eyes one so I not interested. Ohya, there are only about 9 boys in my class lor. Then ‘lin lao shi’ introduced the seniors that are in charged of my class. They are Xin Tian, Emily, ** Tong (cannot remember her name), Jun Yang and one more la, I cannot remember. After that, we had our recess. Then it is like quite noisy lor, the 1C, 1D and one more class kept on saying their cheers one lor. Ya, I 4got to mention the cheers. It is like quite fun sometimes la. Very entertaining. Then Cheryl and I went to find Samantha but then cannot find her. Then we went to eat our recess first lor. Not really eat la, we just had a drink lor. In the end we found her. She cut her fringe sloping down one. Damn nice on her. Not like my, cut until so ‘lan’. Then we tok lor. after that, we went back to class and had to learn the cheer. At first my class was very shy la, so very soft. But then over times, we became louder and louder as we know each other better. We played a lot of games lor.

For the first one was Wacko. Then all of us had to stand up and say hu r we. After that, we started playing lor and then it was like we all only can remember the easily named one or English name one. Let me try now see I can remember their names anot.

Girls
- Cheryl
- Crystal
- Grace
- Rey
- Isabel
- Lisabelle
- Don
- Xiao Jun
- Ee Lin
- Yi Lin (aiya, got two same name one but then I don’t noe they got the same spelling anot.)
- Sherbelle
- Xiao Shuang
- Yi Bei
- Xin Yi

Boys
- Timothy
- Alvin
- Zheng Nan
- Wei Jie
- Zhang Wei
- Zhang Xin
- Yue Qi
- Marcus

This is all wad I can remember currently lor. Then the girls had to say the boys name and the boys had to say our name. We also cannot repeat their names lor. Then one of the girls cannot did not hear the boy’s name properly and then said Jiang Shi. She actually wanted to say Zhang Xin. Made us laugh like ‘siao’ lor. Then that Alvin was one of the joker in our class la. I got to admit that his drawing is really good la. There is also one more joker that don’t tell us his real name and called himself Sadum Husingh (I don’t noe how to spell la. then we just called him that lor. My class the joker are not that kinda joker like in 6/2 one la. They did not even said a vague word lor. Very friendly, funny and ‘guai’ that kind one lor.

Then we played another game don’t noe call wad la. We got to divide ourselves into two groups. It is like the Senior tell us wad movie then we got to act in front of ur own group lor. Then for the first person to represent our group is Alvin and for the other group is the Sadum Husingh. Alvin was chosen because Rey, Timothy and I ‘sa bo’ him. Then went he see wad he got to act, he immediately shouted, “Huh, I not a girl la.”

Then the senior said this is one of the clues. Then, he acted as fish and then girl in front of me immediately shouted Little Mermaid lor then got correct lor. For the next one, Xin Tian said it got to be a girl then I pointed at the girl in front. Then Alvin was like ‘bu shuang’ me la, then said, “Oi, u point keep on pointing to ppl, y not u la.”

“Fine la, I be lor.” then I stand up and went in front. Then went Cheryl saw me, she immediately put up her hands. Then we had to act a lion, a witch and cupboard. So lame la, I act like ‘siao zha bo’ like that. In the end, Cheryl group won lor. The ans is Nadira lor. The last one was High Sch Musical. It was two girls act again lor.

After that, we had to make a class flag and class hand band. We got into the same group and then we made the class hand band lor as our group got more AEP. Then Xiao Jun and I did the cutting, Alvin and Rey did the drawing lor. In the end, the pic is from another girl. Then most of us complained it was difficult to draw to small characters climbing around the letters and then we just draw lor. Everyone do as many as they want, anyway we got extra. Then Timothy was chosen as the flag barrier.

Then we went for our lunch. We still had to sit the same way as lunch lor but then the boys occupy my space so I went to sit other place lor. I ate chicken rice. It is not very nice lor. Ohya, this time the whole canteen was like shouting and shouting the cheers lor.

Then we had to go to the hall and had a parade of our class meaning and show every class the flag and see how loud we cheer. Our flag was the only only that is in another shape and then Alvin did it like ‘bu shuang’ like that lor. Then the seniors explain to the whole year one a stupid game la. They said that Buzz light year was kidnapped by Mo Jo Jo Jo and it is up to us to save him. We got to do some things lor.

Then our first game was Scissor, Paper, Stone. It is like when we lose, then winner got to use the sprayer to spray at the loser while the loser got the hold up a cupboard that writes, “I love water (then the pic is a pig); Say cheese (then there is a mouse); I stink, pls spray me.” Then I lose la and then got the pig one. Then a mascot of a penguin was walking around lor. The Jun Yang kept on hitting it lor. So funny as it made the penguin ran all around.

After that, we when to some where windy and then learnt another cheer. Then we all shouted damn loud la.

After that, we went to the basketball court to play a game and then this time, the boys got the hold the girls hand. But only 2 boys and 2 girls will be so unlucky la. Lucky I ran away then I was beside Rey and Xiao Jun. Then Alvin was like complaining at first but then still did it lor. Then Rey had to hold hands with Zhang Xin. I think so la. We got to let a hula hoop go around us la so we got to move our legs, hands and body lor. Then our group did quite fast la. When doing so, Alvin did not do properly and then the hoop hit his that part la. Then he immediately shouted for pain la but then was ok lor. then after the game, he was still holding the girls hand lor for at least a min or two.

Then 1A was just beside us and then Zhen Wen was trying to act pro lor, pretended that he was throwing a basketball.

Then we went to play the moon walk. This time, we also got to hold hand other ppl hand and prevent them from falling from the bench. Anyway we got so many body contact le so we just did it lor. Then Timothy fall down a lot of times le and then another senior from another class came and made us stop. She wanted to play with Timothy la then made him said, “Three Cheers for Cherie, Three Cheers for Cherie, Three Cheers and Three Cheers and Three Cheers for Cherie.” In the end, our group helped lor but then Wei Jie had to say alone lor as he was the only one that did not say.

Then we saw Mrs Khoo went we when back to class. Then Cheryl and I shouted her name lor. the boys was like looking at us and calling us ‘siao’. Then we went back to class and played ‘lao ying zhua xiao ji’. Our class were very united la, making it very fun to play lor.

After that, we had to play a game as in we use straw that is put into our mouth then pass a rubberband lor. Then another senior ‘siao’ one lor, asked us excited anot to get our first kiss. Then lucky I did with Cheryl lor. Jun Yang and him kept on using rubber band to shoot each other la but then Jun Yang also make sure we did not got hit by the rubber band as it is his responsibility not to make us injured. Then when the game start, that senior kept on going around and shouting, “Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss.” Those that got pair up as a boy and girl was like so ‘pai say’ la. so funny lor. After the game finished, Alvin immediately went to the toilet to wash his mouth as he also got paired with a girl. The whole day he got paired with a girl la.

Then we ended the day lor, then Cheryl and I met up with Samantha and we walked to the MRT station. On the way there, we met the principal and then he was eating chicken rice at the hawker centre. As we were toking how good or how we enjoyed our day in DHS, I think he heard it lor. Then he smiled at us as I turned back then saw him. Then this is the conversation between Samantha and I.
Me: Ai, the principal is there leh.
Samantha: Huh, wad the grasshopper.
Me: The principal is over there eating chicken rice.
Samantha: Huh, the principal is over there eating grasshopper.
Me: NO!!!! (Then I turned her head and then we saw the principal laughing as I think he heard us)

Then we smiled back lor. Then the actor from Ubin Boy, the one act as Steven, he was also in DHS but then in 1A. Then Samantha told us that he was like damn ‘hao lian’ la. One of her fren went to him and asked wad was his name and then he did not even looked at her and walked away. So bad of him lor. He is also in good terms with Zhen Wen and then they kept on comparing their basketball tactics whereever they go. So ‘hao lian’ la. Then I heard that he only tok to 5 persons in the class and all the boys that are like basketball that kinda person only lor. Samantha just kept on complaining about her class and Cheryl and I kept on praising our class. Then went I when home that time it was like 6.15pm le lor. so late. But it was also because I thought that I missed my stop then ran to the other train as it just got there. In the end, I was at the correct train at first, made me had to alight the train and go the other side. So angry lor.

Then when I was walking back home, I met my neighbor and then she did not even recognize me lor as I did not meet her for like only a few months la. Then we chatted. Her last sentence made me quite angry la. She said to her daughter, “Zann, Wen Ning looked very different right. Her face is plumper and prettier.” When I heard that, I immediately wanted to scream lor. Wad is the meaning of plumper. Prettier, as if arh, it is just make ur sentence not offensive la.

Ok, I now very tired le, extremely I meant. Now is 11.45am le lor. Goodnite.

No comments: