Sunday, January 28, 2007

Date that I written this : 28th January 2007

Today my family went to Malaysia to c my great grandmother. She is like so old le la, about 95yrs to100yrs according to my mother. Her skin is very wrinkled, lots of ‘lao ren ban’, very skinny (her hand is like ¾ of my hand size), long ears (I just found out all old ppl with long ears got long life. It is like 1 ½ bigger then average ears), small face (x2 of her ears), small size, blind and deaf. I felt very lucky to see her la. It is hard to find some1 as old as her to be living until now. Then my granduncle and grandaunt looked after her. Ohya, her left foot was really swollen compared to her right foot. It seems like there are lots of ‘water’ in it. Then my granduncle will be bring her to see a doc. Her hands also damn smooth la, although it is wrinkled but then it is really soft and smooth, like baby skin. Then we stayed there for two hrs and then left le.

Then we went shopping. Nothing much la. Don’t feel like taking about this…damn sian. Then on the way back to Singapore, I slept. When I woke up, my grandmother was toking about world war 2. It is like damn interesting la, comparing to teachers toking about it. If u have a relative that experienced war b4, u try asking them. It is really more interesting to listen to a kin then to listen to a teacher toking about it. Lots of interesting stories. I very lazy to write it all out.

Then home le lor, did some reading, using the net, on the phone blah blah blah. Sian!!!

No comments: