Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Date that I written this : 24th January 2007

Happy birthday to Gerald,
He is born in the zoo,
All the penguins all love u,
They all kiss u!!!
Muahahahaha, I so evil. No la, sorri la, I put a better one or else will get beaten up in sch tomorrow if some1 sees this.

Happy birthday to Gerald,
Happy birthday to Gerald,
Happy birthday to Gerald,
Happy birthday to Gerald.
Yeah, he is 13 yrs already…so old =P.

Ohya, today got caught by my teachers two times for toking in class but then they did not say my name and Raey name. So not really in the mood for the lessons.

Then I suddenly became very high during athletics training. All the sec 1 that are joining athletics came. There are 4 girls (including me) and 5 boys. For the girls, I can remember all the names le. Isabelle (met her liao), Jia Yi (noe her through Cheryl) and Sharon. Isabelle, Jia Yi and I tok non-stop, we are very chatty. Sharon is very quiet lor. We said hi to her about 4 times and then she just said hi back and walked away. Still don’t noe her very well la. Then Yuh Ding made us to go to the boys there to introduced ourselves seeing us like so chatty within quite a short period. I only noe two of the boys la, that is the twins brothers, Jonathan and Shawn as they are in RSS but I did not even tok to them b4. I cannot even tell the difference between them lor. Most of the seniors already noe the difference between them because of their spec but I lazy to remember. The seniors damn ‘seh’ right.

Then we did some running lor, like last time but not so tough thanks to the new comers. Ohya, Mr Lim say that Isabelle and I are the old one, that means we are old -.-…I so lame. Then now, my right thigh and left ankle hurts and got to limp around lor. Shi Ying said maybe ‘ya dao’ nerves that’s y. I had to limp my way home lor, so painful and tired as my dad was out that time and cannot fetch me home. Finally hor, I finished my Geog assignment thanks to the help of Grace. Still left Sci and doing it after this. Ohya, tomorrow going RSS and I cannot wait lor, I miss all my frenz, teachers and food!! Going to have my lunch there. Ohya, if wanna find me hor, remember that I am got a ponytail le huh. Yesterday hor, Wei Xuan met me and said that he only saw Cheryl lor, did not see me. I changed a lot meh, just tie my hair up only wad. I also have long hair when I was P2,3,4 and 5. So remember arh. Or else just sms me at 98134768. thanks.

No comments: