Thursday, January 04, 2007

Date that I written this : 1st January 2007

I just came back home from my cousin’s housewarming and new year party. It was a bit boring la. We just ate some food cooked by my aunty lor. Only My family, my mother second brother’s family and Yen Shan jie jie family lor. Oh ya, still got her mother side one of her bro lor then no more le.

Then after that we looked around the hse. It was simple and nice la. Quite small la but it is just nice or my cousin and cousin-in-law lor, anyway only two of them living there wad. Then we looked at the wedding video lor. Then my refection was at the mirror la, but then it is quite blur lor. She also explained her experienced la then say she was too tall le and then all the gown that she try was too small so got to have a tailor made one lor. Then go and shoot me and say, “Ah Ning next time also got to be like me lor. Now she is even taller then me le, a few years later arh, don’t noe how tall arh.

Then my mother smiled only lor but then I was like wadeva la, so lame anyway. Then my ahma complained that Bing Bing jie jie too skinny le. Ya la, quite skinny la, but then I am so jealous la…so slim and pretty. She is a nutritionist then give us some tips how to slim down lor but then quite ‘xin ku’ lor so I better stick to atheletics training better. Her charge is like damn expensive la, $50 per hour. But then she did not even charged us la. if u wanna slim down then u
~cannot eat sweets
~for breakfast, try to eat all that kinda organic food like whole meal bread
~for lunch, eat lesser then breakfast and for dinner, eat lesser then lunch.
~cannot eat fried food
~No oily food
and some more but then I did not hear la, I hear the first condition then did not wanna do the same way as wad she do le lor. Cannot eat these and that. I can die one lor. Life is so short, so I did not wanna be so ‘xin ku’. Eat when u r alive or else eat when u r a hungry ghost meh. Got to have fun when u r living. Cannot just because of figure then cannot enjoy all these kinda food lor. Then we watched another video of my younger cousin that is in Shanghai then when home with my ahma lor. I only eat and watch all the videos. Sian la.

No comments: