Thursday, January 18, 2007

Date that I written this : 16th January 2007

Beltrix finally got class committee le. They are

Chairman : Shanisca
Vice-Chairman : Xiao Shuang (Grace, her eng name)
Treasurer : Chang Xin (Lawyer; his nick)
Secretary : Xin Yi
NE Rep: Yan Kang
CIP Rep : Ting Yu
AV Rep : Alvin and Xin Yi
Sports Rep : Timothy

Language Art Rep : Hong Liang (Raey; her eng name)
Higher Chinese Rep : Wen Ning (ME!!!)
Mathematics Rep : Eileen and Yu Zhen
Science Rep : Heng Kang
History Rep : ??
Geography Rep : ??
Computer Rep : Marcus
Bilingual Rep : ??
AEP Rep : ??

Congrats to those on top. For the top few is our class choose one then after the spacing is ‘lin lao shi’ choose one. Ohya, some of us had to go in front of the class and then introduce ourselves la. Then it is considered so called oral and will give marks one. So that means I don’t have to be so active in class le la, at least I done that thing le. My sch damn weird one la. We do not have mid-year exam but then our hw, assignments, tests, how we response and conduct in class will count in our report book lor and then it is like most of the results will be about our character and hw blah blah blah. Only portion of it will be for examination papers lor. Aiya, continue the top thing. Then when different ppl go in front of the class to introduce themselves, most of us will sing the ‘hong xing da jiang’ that song. Very fun. Then we got to say our name and ans Q from the class and ‘lin lao shi’. Then when my turn, surprisingly, I was not nervous lor, just ok ok. Then at first I started off like shit la. when I speak that time my voice was like quite low. Then suddenly back to normal le. That damn it Alvin la, ask me a quite difficult Q but then at least I noe how to ans. Then we ‘sha bo’ Raey. Then blah blah blah.

After sch, Cheryl, Raey and I went to Samantha’s class, 1A to wait for her. Then she was still packing her bag lor. Ohya, Zhen Wen still thought Raey was from RSS as she always hang out with all the RSS ppl. If not for Cheryl, Crystal, Samantha and I, how can she noe so many of RSS ppl…so lame of me, I so ‘hao lian’. She is actually from Mayflower lor.

It is like so weird la, Cheryl, Raey and I was outside the class toking to them, they in their class. Then some boys from their class came to the window there to tell us something la, quite funny la. They said that Samantha tried to rape Yu Long and Zhen Wen. Lol, Yu Long is like so big-size and tall. He looked a bit like Fraser. Then for Zhen Wen case, he is also taller then Samantha la. Then I said, “More of both of them tried to rape her to she tried to rape them. She is smaller size la, common sense la. Some more she already got husband le…”

Then that Yu Long said immediately, “Gerald right!”

“Ah, how u noe arh?” I asked.

Then the boys told us the whole story lor. It was actually like this la. Samantha asked Zhen Wen for Gerald’s hp no. Then Zhen Wen shouted, “U give me S$4 then I GIVE U GERALD’S HP NO.” Then Samantha was like so angry la, then shouted, “Y must I give u leh. More of u give me S$4 then I GIVE U BELLE’S HP NO. No, I not so bad, give me S$0.50 then I give u her no. ” And then Samantha also said Zhen Wen kept on repeating and then the whole class noe about Sammie and Gerald le.

Then another guy don’t noe his name thought I was Charlene and asked me if I am Zhen Wen gf.

Me : ‘Pi’ arh, Charlene is in MGS la, find the wrong person le. I am still single.
Huever he is : Of coz u still single la, then u married meh.
Me : (I don’t noe y I ‘siao siao’ one)Ya, I married le….LAST LIFE LA.
Huever he is : Oh, so u do that thing le la, so how many children u have arh??
Me : I don’t noe la, that is last life so not my business.

Then I immediately walked away as Samantha went out of the class le. After that, I asked Zhen Wen where he wanted the 6/2 gathering la. Then he said he will be going Perth le, so will not be going….so those that because him wanna then go to the class gathering so bad lor.

After that, Cheryl, Raey, Samantha and I went to the hawker centre to eat our lunch. Then Samantha, Cheryl and I went home by MRT while Raey went to her Japanese class.

No comments: