Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Date that I written this : 23rd December 2007

Today I also very high, higher then yesterday. Then for ACC, some1 made a joke and said the ACC teacher if u pronounced it in another way, it will be A C C(sissy) teacher (no offence). So funny. It was like damn boring la, most of us was like going to sleep.

After that, it was History. We wasted 20mins on the com and in the end, we gave up. After that, Mrs Wong made us make a timeline according to our birthday and then we took about 4 mins to finish. Now then I noe Xiang Xiang (Yu Xiang’s nick) birthday was just one day after my so it is 8th March. Then it was recess le and went to buy our PE shirt and pants.

I was late for LA lesson as I went to buy the PE-shirt and queue up for so long le. When we bought it, we immediately ran back to class. Then Mrs Ang was like ok with it lor, that time Raey was reading aloud the essay that Mrs Ang gave us yesterday. Then when I was going to take out the essay paper, Raey finished reading a paragraph and then she immediately call out my register no. So ‘suay’ la. Then she said I did not pay attention but then I explained to her lor or else I got ‘bai bai bei yuan wang’. At last, I got my face back. I read not bad la, loud and clear. A LOT BETTER then how I read for Chinese.

After that, we went to the library for a workshop for 30mins. Damn sian la then we got a quiz and out of 5Q, 3Q had been answered correctly and all from 1B =). Shanisca, Marcus and I ans it lor and got a kit kat as an award. Then some of us were quite high today and then we kept on saying 1B rox or Beltrix rox the way back to the classroom.

Then it was maths le lor, most of us did not finish the assignment given to us yesterday. Then Shanisca don’t noe tok to Timothy about relationships and said that Timothy like a girl from 1F I think. After that he was like damn ‘fan’ and said that he liked a girl but then not from this sch and her age is sec1 and below. Then Shanisca and her group kept on teasing him…pity him.

After that, Samantha, Cheryl, Crystal and I when home lor. On the way there, Sammie and I bought ice-creams. Then Zhen Wen and Nigel was just behind lor. Then we rushed and hope that they will not catch up as Cheryl don’t want us to tease her. But in the end, they caught up and then tok lor. Ohya, Belle got an admirer that is Nigel. He damn funny la, kept on saying he love Belle and say she very pretty. I was like huh, how u noe and then Zhen Wen said that he saw him our class photo. Luckily, that day I was absent so I am not in the pic. Then some more said for belle’s hp no. and her address. But I only said that she live near tampines and then Nigel was like which part of Tampines, I wanna go to her hse. Then I said that I wanna sms Belle about him and then he said, “Ai, how about use my hp to sms her, I also wanna sms her that I love her.” Lol. Then I told him that AHS boys are very handsome and then he said that he was very jealous. He some more said that he will make Belle his. Lol.

After that, we alight at Bedok MRT station as going to Crystal’s hse for Science and having our lunch there. Then we meet Sarah and Vanessa at the MRT station. I started saying they getting prettier le but then they were like huh. Ok la, today I too high le that y but then the fact is they are really getting prettier le, like Sammie. Most girls will be prettier when they are growing up and it is a fact.

Then went we are walking to the interchange after our lunch at KFC, we meet Wei Xuan and Kelvin. Wei Xuan looked quite nerdy la, he pull his pants very high and then this bag also carry very high.

Then we did our assignment that we are suppose to do as a group. After that, we left Crystal’s home at about 6 something. Then belle sms me and I told her about that Nigel thing and then she replied, “Oh, his gross. Tell him I don’t like him and ask him to diam…” Ohhhhhh, someone got rejected le, so sad.

Then when reached home, Belle called me and asked wad happened. Ai, I also got ‘xuan chuan’ him to her lah but she don’t want, so bad. Then tok about sch le lor and I had my dinner =). It was delicious…put too oily le, will make me fat, boooooo!! Then did some hse work and bathe. Then tok to Belle and Daphne for a short while. After that got to do my assignments for Geog and Sci and it is wad I am going to do after that, bb.

No comments: