Monday, January 22, 2007

Date that I written this : 22nd January 2007

Today, Beltrix was like so high la, as some of us are quite high today, including me. Then ‘lin lao shi’ said that this is the first time she saw a class so high on a Monday as on that day, everyone have Monday blues.

For mathematics, Mrs Tan did not come to sch and then we got an assignment as a homework lor. It was like damn difficult one la, I don’t even understand as I forgotten wad I learnt during the holidays. Yu Xiang was so damn pro la, still understand and then taught some of us. He got 3A1 for PSLE lor. Then I also noe that Alvin got 266 for PSLE. Wa lao, I think I am the most ‘lan’ one la, all so pro. After that, Raey played some music from her handphone. Very nice songs =) Timothy kept on complaining say the songs are not nice. Very nice lor. Then he asked hu sang that and then I replied JJ. Then he though it was JJ the jet plane (cartoon). So lame, some more he said JJ the jet plane rox. Then Alvin also agreed with him. they are just so childish. After that, I asked if they watch Teletebbies (I cannot remember how to spell). Then Alvin said that it was to mature for them to watch. Even worse la. I also wanted to say, “How about Sesames Street, Power Puff Girls, Pokemon and The Big Blue Bear’s house do u watch all these.” But then I don’t’ feel like asking so did not ask lor.

After sch, Isabel from 1I , Crystal and I went to eat our lunch and go to the library to do our homework as we got lots of assignments. Mathematics, Science and Geog Assignment, not forgetting the science ws too. At 3pm, crystal left for table tennis and then Isabel and I went for training. Today one was quite ok and I don’t noe y time passes by so fast but anyway, this is also good, not so ‘xin ku’. We did 2 rounds of 50m run and stop and run and stop. After that, we rested and waited for Mr Lim to come. When he came, then we got to run and walk and run and walk 100m for 3 rounds. After that, we rest and had another run and walk and run and walk either 50m or 70m for 3 rounds again. I was quite slow la as I got no stamina. Then finally finish le, did warm down, went to the canteen to buy drinks and went home with Yi Jun. Now I already finished all my hw but left some Q that I don’t noe how to do so left blank then copy ans in the class=)

No comments: