Friday, January 19, 2007

date that i written this : 19th January 2007

Aiya, today I 'chu chou' in class. 'lin lao shi' asked me to read a Chinese essay and then I was like shivering la. Then I don't noe y I forget so many easy words. I just hate myself la, I don't noe y I got to read one time first then after that, I can read fluently le. Jus like that only. Then I read to Raey again and it is like not bad la, a lot better then the first time I read really horrible.damn it lor.

I just cannot stand the boys in my class la, they are so damn childish. They kept on playing catching and eraser game…so lame lor. The rest of the lessons are still ok, but then I got lots of assignments piling up….going to die le.

Then for training today, we did 8x50m. It was ok la, compared to the 8x200m. I think we did about 15sets. I also met with another sec 1 girl called Isabel from 1I. She is ok la…find her quite friendly and nice to tok. So far, only the two of us are sec 1 that attended training la. Ohya, I just don’t noe how she can stand her hair. It is like damn long u noe and very thick too. If I was her I think I will immediately use the scissors to cut it off…sorri, no offence. Then she is a middle distance runner.

Then DHS track use another way of receiving the baton and I am so not used to it lor but still got to be. Then I also noe more ppl from track too…at least it will be easier for me to ‘shi ying yi xia’.

They very funny today, they said if u meet until the Ghim Moh flasher, then for girls, don’t scream and say, “Haha, urs so small.” Then for boys, also don’t scream and say, “Haha, urs so small. Don’t ‘hao lian’ la, I also have some more bigger then urs.”

Then I told my parents they were laughing like ‘siao’ lor. But their advise to me is still go together in a group of ppl. Now got to rush on my assignments le, bb.

No comments: