Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Date that I written this : 31st January 2007

It had been very cold for the past few days in the morning and night. I kept on wearing my jacket la, everywhere I go. Some more shivering too, although I am still wearing it. Then I also forgotten to bring my PE shirt. Then Eileen lent me as she got extra. A big thanks to u =). Then it was still ok la, lessons where fine. But during the ACC lesson, I kept on closing my eyes. So tired la, maybe I slept too late for these few days le and woke up early. I also had panda eyes le, so ‘ling ren tao yan’.

Then during the interaction class, ‘lin lao shi’ was not in class as there is a basketball tournament. Then Shanisca and her gang was like shouting and shouting non-stop as the class was quite noisy. Most of us where playing. But not for long, they also play lor, so all of us played. We played arm wresting and the slap game, quite fun la. Got some win and some lost. I finally won Cheryl Widyanto for arm wresting le, yeah!!!

After that, was the Research Study session and then I immediately go training le. Then tok to Sheryl and Yi Jun. Today is also my first time doing the 9x50m for 5 rounds continuously, without having a break. My knee hurts la but then ok le. Then Isabel did not came as she is still on MC until this Friday. We ended quite late la, 6.20pm I think. Then tok and tok and tok to Yi Jun all the way until my stop at the MRT station. All about horoscope and then some ppl also seems irritated with us as we tok some ‘bu gai jiang de dong xi’ and quite loud some more.

Aiya, now onwards I got another Saturday training le, but then not every Saturday so still ok lor. Mr Lim said that my knees not strong enough and I totally agree. I have weak knees and all my body parts that are on my left are very weak. Then got to don’t noe wad, do weights or wad….something that is related to weights la. Now I wanna sleep le, very sleepy. *yawn* good nite.

No comments: