Friday, January 26, 2007

Date that I written this : 26th December 2007

Happy birthday to Jun Yang,
Happy birthday to Jun Yang,
Happy birthday to Jun Yang,
Happy birthday to Jun Yang.
Sorri arh, SF is it?? Anyway, thanks for looking after Beltrix during the Orientation time. Good luck in ur studies and more.

Ohya, today the SF today gave us all kinda notes. As in message I meant. There are 4 altogether. I will keep them well. Don’t worry SF. Wishing them all the best in wadeva they do =)

Then we had a fun time during PE. I played badmintion with Crystal and then after that, Crystal and I played with Mr Tan. As in Crystal and I vs Mr Tan. Quite fun la. Then we used some of our recess time to play.

Then the rest of the lessons were ok only during geography, I kept on closing and opening my eyes. Very sleepy.

After that, I had my lunch and went to track and field. Then there are two new girls. One is called Jia Xin from 1A and the other is Kimberly from 1J. This is Kimberly second CCA. Anyway, Kimberly is really fast la. I wanna lag also cannot, then I got to run faster lor. After that, Kimberly and Alyson fell when they were running today. They said maybe it is Alyson accidentally stepped on Kimberly’s shoes and causes her to fall. Some also said that maybe Kimberly slipped and fall as the track was wet and slippery then Alyson also fell on her as she was in just behind her, not enough time to stop. Alyson got a hurt ankle and then got her clothes really dirty and got a cut on her leg. As for Kimberly, she got a patch of skin peeled out and some cuts around her body. At first, the patch of skin seemed it just some dead cells. After a while, blood started oozing out from her wound lor. Thinking of it is really gross la, so scary. Then I think she went home.

Then we have to do 9x50m relay and for 3-5 rounds. Some more my those that is the same lane as me are all short distance runner and very fast lor, so my lane was the fastest and then got not much time to rest at all, very tiring. I think we run more rounds then the rest la, 3 more rounds. But then I rested after I finished two rounds as my shin very pain. I don’t noe y everytime one part of my body will be pain during training. Not my thigh pain is ankle pain. Not ankle pain is arms pain. Not arm pain then shin pain. Then still got lots la. But at least not as ‘can’ as Wednesday, I really was limping around la.

Then I asked my daddy to fetch me home from the MRT station, too lazy to walk home le…yeah, still got air con to ‘xiang shou’. bb

No comments: