Monday, January 29, 2007

Date that I written this : 29th January 2007

Happy Birthday to Zhang,
Happy Birthday to Zhang,
Happy Birthday to Zhang,
Happy Birthday to Zhang.
Yo, little bro…so diaoed. Anyway, how 10yrs old le, so work hard for ur studies and athletics. All the way, win that fastest guy in ur division. Noe u can do it one although I don’t really say it but then with training the determination, u can do it. I so weird, I dared not to say but then dare to put it here. Ohya, sorri arh, haven give u present yet. Wait until I find one =P.

Happy Birthday to Yew Kit,
Happy Birthday to Yew Kit,
Happy Birthday to Yew Kit,
Happy Birthday to Yew Kit.
Yoyo, another good fren of my in RSS. Thanks for being such a good fren. Funny, cute and more !!! That is wad all of us say =). A well liked member in 6/2 too =). Good luck anyway for wadeva u do and hope u get into Dunman High when u sec 3…that’s ur wish too right XD Anyway, hope to see u soon =D.

Ohya, Beltrix is high again, everyday very high. Ohya, Yi Bei, Alvin and Lawyer cut their hairs today. So many ppl right. Then Yi Bei also very high today. Very funny.

Just found out Mrs Tan, our maths teacher is pregnant for 3mths le and then we gave her lots of names to consider. All from our class pupils’ names. Very funny. After that, Ming Quan gave us cards =). I just love receiving it. Thanks anyway.

I also just found out the Lawyer gf is from RSS one. The Chu Le Shan from 6/3, ya, last year that one. Very ‘pei’ lor. I heard that they read his smses then all very ‘rou ma’ one. He so caring =). Wish the couple good luck XD.

Then class gathering hor, only for RSSian 6/2, this are the info arh, We will be going East Coast Park again. Then eating at the hawker centre. Bring wadeva balls or equipments that u wanna bring. If u wanna bring a friend along also can then we will count by per person one if need to pay. Most likely no need la. Then go to the class blog or my blog or further notice. We will also call u to inform u.

Then for Assembly, we siao one. We kept on cheering for the SC that looked after our class. We shout non-stop. Then Nigel shouted like girl la, so high-pitched and loud, I almost deaf le but then luckily I covered my ears. As for Cheryl, she unlucky lor, sitting just next to him. Ohya, I also purposely sit further back so the Cheryl could be closer to Zhen Wen and then got scolded by both of them. They said that I got fatter until cannot move up. I got no choice then just say yes lor, as if I care. Then they tok non-stop. Zhen Wen kept on bragging about himself and then choosing his ‘gf’. That flirt arh, say that Jomin, Stacy and Charlene damn chio, then say that Yu Zhen is his next gf. So flirt la. then Nigel also wanna go to the class gathering and ask Zhen Wen to bring him along but so bad, Zhen Wen bring Yu Zhen XD so called his gf. Then he said he will go there himself but I was like I don’t care lor, come then come. Then when back to class le.

During training, it was not very tough la today. It is also my first time got no ache around my body =). Actually arh, we are suppose to have a selection for the 4 schs thingy then not many ppl come to it will be on this Wednesday lor. Then when home blah blah blah. Nothing to say le, bb

No comments: