Thursday, January 25, 2007

Date that I written this : 25th January 2007

Today arh, the lesson quite ok la. Just talking to the same few persons at the back and studying. Ya, I quite enjoy the AEP class. Quite fun la, the ‘mao pi’ drawing. Then I got ‘xia shang’ that is the second best. Then this time, still our class won the best performance and the highest marks. Timothy from last time ‘de xia xia’ to this time the ‘xia shang’. Then Yi Bei said that the world had gone nuts!!! Yi Bei today very high and funny. Me too, very high as I went back to RSS this afternoon.

Ya, we took the MRT there. Then saw Nigel but did not tok to him. On the MRT, we discussed about the class party and then walked the whole MRT to see got any RSSian that also went back today. There are many that went back today. Cheryl, Samantha, Crystal, Jie Ying, Daphne, Clara, Belle, Hwee Fen, Wei Xuan, Jo Min, Shou Chun, Wai Lun, Yu Yun, Claire, Clemence, Aloysius, Xin Yi, Wei Ting, Irene, Zhao Xun and Kenneth. I think there are more la just that I forgotten their names. We only meet Mrs Khoo and Mdm Rozana and most of the teachers went home le, we are too late. We left a note for Mdm Lu. Then I also met Miss Lee, Mrs Yeoh, Miss Yam and some more. Then played and tok to some of the juniors. They are very fun and kind. Ohya, the P1 are very cute!! Really lor and I felt very weird among them, as if I am a giant….lol. Had my lunch there, I still like RSS canteen food. I ate a lot. A plate of wanton noodles and nasi lemak. I really miss the food there don’t noe y. Then also tok to the stores vendors but so sad, the Stall 3(chicken rice store) the uncle is not there le, change le.

Then made a new fren, from TMS through Daphne. Then now just finished my assignment and hw le. Bb

No comments: