Thursday, January 18, 2007

Date that I written this : 17th January 2007

I so ‘heng’ arh, almost sat with Timonthy. Luckily after sch, I decided to stay in class to see the class sitting arrangement. I was actually sitting with Raey but then don’t noe y they change her to sit with Yi Bei. I went to complain and then I sat with Raey again and Yi Bei got to sit with Timothy lor. Now then I noe Eileen hate China ppl and then I guessed she was a Virgo. In the end, I was right. So all Virgo ppl hate China ppl according to my ‘diao cha’. Then I chat with her and Yu Ting until 3.50pm.

After that, I got to go for my first athletics training in DHS. All the seniors are very kind and friendly la. As I was new, I did not really tok la. That is wad I usually do lor. They are the ones that introduce themselves to me =) if they don’t arh, I think I will be quite left out as I got to be used to the environment then I will start being talkative. The training was like Mr Loh style la just that the no. of sets we did for the 200m was different. Mr Loh did like 10sets while Mr Lim(DHS athletics coach) one is 8sets. Then did it in a 200m relay style. At first I started off by like 70% of my speed but then I got tired and ‘man man de’, I started slowing down as my tights hurts as I did not run like 5 months le =P. Then one of the round when they ran I walked. I got to thanks everyone there for being supportive =) they are like very united la, unlike in RSS, boys one group girls one group. Ohya, Mr Lim said that I will be doing 100m and 200m this year. Wait for next year then go high and long jumps. Then he said that if I continue working hard, I may get gold for both runs. His aim for my is by the age of 15, I make it for Wala.

I was thinking can I even get into the semi-finales anot, the ‘C’ division is consist of sec 1 and 2 la. But then Shi Ying (I think she is the leader of athletics), was like telling me that Mr Lim said that for my height and big strides, with some more trainings, I will be a lot better. Then he even said that my group is a strong group, usually wad Mr Lim said will always be true. So diao la.

After that, we warm down then those entire athletes that are going home by MRT will go back together. I also noe more about the whole team la, including some gossips ;) I am starting to enjoy it la. The training was like ok la, like Mr Loh kind. Now my legs are aching le but this is normal. I think tomorrow my whole body will be very ‘suan’ one, like in RSS, experienced it lots of time le. Got to rush on my hw le, bb.

No comments: