Friday, January 12, 2007

Date that I written this : 9th December 2007

Today we had a sport trail and then we tried all the sports CCA lor. Then they called all the those that got in by DSA by sports to see their teacher in charge of each individual sport. Then I was the only person that got in by track and field lor. I was introduced to the seniors and then they were quite kind. After that, I just stayed there to watch ppl run lor. The first class was 1A and then I got to see them run. Zhen Wen was so damn ‘hao lian’ la. Then kept on saying that he run faster than me. Then they ran lor and he was chosen to go to the second round lor. Damn it lor. After that, one of the senior brought me to my classmates to join them.

Then it was basketball. On the way there, she reminded me not to join any other CCA if they ask me to join them as second CCA. Of coz I will not la. One CCA is enough for me le. Then when I reached there, the basketball coach saw me and then want me to try out. Basically it is because my height la. They give me a ball that is not even bouncy lor and then I did like shit la. Then I told them that I cannot join le as I already got T&F but then they said that I can have it as second CCA like one of the girls there. Then they let me off lor.

After that, we had Softball only for girls. We had to run in an obstacle course in different style. I did quite fast la, fastest in my class. When the coach of Softball saw me run, she praised me. But the teacher in charged noe that I already got T&F and told her lor. After that, we got to find a partner that is about the same height and then throw the tennis at each other and catch lor. I caught most of the balls. I enjoyed it la. It is quite fun but then I cannot join :( the coach also asked me to consider as second CCA but then I said I got to ask my parents.

After that, we had table tennis, badmintion, volleyball and wu shu. Finally, it was the last stop, track and field. Then we had to run in threes la. The seniors noe I was in le so I did not have to race but then the some seniors wanted to race with me. Then I raced with them lor and some bet money la, as if we are racing horse like that. In the end, I lost to them by one foot. Only the three of us la, one guy senior, another girl senior and me. Then the coach was there and was quite impressed la ;) Now then I noe that their coach, Mr Lim, was Mr Loh and Aunty Margaret coach when they were young. I was quite surprised la.

Ohya, I got the whole class names le, finally. Then got a guy called Chang Wei a.k.a. Lawyer was so damn cute as in his character. He was very ‘guai’ one lor. We always asked him to pose in certain kinda style he will listen to us one lor. No matter wad. But his ‘zhao pai’ one is the cheese that kind. So funny.

No comments: