Monday, January 08, 2007

Date that I written this : 8th January 2006

Today we had to choose our CCA and then we got to go around the sch to see different kinda CCA then we choose online. All the CCA like very fun leh but then I got no choice le. Got track and field liao. Ya, today I kept on bullying ppl, especially Cheryl. I kept on teasing her with Zhen Wen. If got ‘ji po’, bullying and ‘qi ren’ club, I think I will be join all of it lor. Then Reay also got ‘qi si’ by me and also joined me to irritate Cheryl. I also irritated Joyce but not very irritating la, just teased her only about her and her rumour bf that I heard. I so ‘kan’, even noe about the seniors. No la, I just heard it lor. Cheryl was teased by me non-stop la. So unlucky. Ohya, we got to be under the hot sun for like 30mins. I also got a bit sunburn.Then I though of an idea and then used our flag to ‘dang’ sunlight. At first, I had to keep on holding the flag la. Then Ming Quan helped me to hold for while then another senior that looked after 1A came to help us after Ming Quan left. Then not long later, the girls from 1A complained that he did not help them, instead helped us. Then he left lor but then still nvm, I just put the flag laying on my back then I don’t need to use my hand to hold it lor. Very soon left there le lor. Quite a ok day la. A bit of fun too.

No comments: