Friday, December 22, 2006

Posting day

Date that I written this : 21st December 2006

This morning, I was actually going to meet Charmaine at the Tanah Merah MRT Station at 8.40am but then thanks to my mother, I met her at 9.30am at my hse as she was so sian and then walked all the way to my hse. Then we walked down the hill and tok la. After that, we took bus no.14 to Bedok Interchange and went to Mac to meet Daphne and Amalia. Daphne crazy again, kept on putting creamer into her milo and it is like about 4 packs lor. Some more complained fat. Since u complain fat then y still put creamer lor, so lame of her. Ohya, I forgotten to thanks Charmaine and Daphne for the Christmas presents. Then Daphne give me a bear and a tan cream that can make me tanner. Now using it anyway, but then it seems the same colour leh although the cream was like damn chocolate colour. I think I must use it a few times then can. But then the thing I cannot stand about it is its brand is Banana Boat. I think she purposely bought this brand and it also smelled like the fruit, banana. Then Charmaine pass Daphne all her things that she left in Charmaine’s hse during the party. There were a lot of things and Charmaine also purposely pass her Cheng Hao’s watch that he left in Charmaine’s hse. Then she kept passing it to me and then I kept running away from her as I wanted to give a chance to her to give Cheng Hao. Then some1 kept on calling Daphne on her hp lor, don’t noe tok wad la, like ‘qiao qiao hua’. At 10am, we left there and headed for the Interchange to sit bus no. 18 there. Then I was the only one that did not even buy anything as did not have enough money, all let my mother save it in my bank account already.

Then Daphne kept trying to give us the watch but then Charmaine and I kept on keeping a distance from her and Amalia was so lame, kept on shouting ‘bu yao fei li wo arh’. Then they started toking about geisha and banana, then tok a lot of gross things la and the people around us was like looking at us very annoyed as we said a lot of gross things aloud like, “Wad fruit banana, I meant the human banana” this was wad Daphne said out loud lor and I think the people around think that we did not have ‘jia jiao’. Then they keeping toking ‘qiao qiao hua’, did not wanna tell me but in the end I noe wad they are toking about as I force them to tell. Then we sat bus no. 18 to sch.

Then ‘gang hao’, the bus that bring the athletics to the stadium came and then I got to find my bro to tell him things la. When Daphne saw my bro, she kept on saying, “Ur bro so cute, don’t look like his sister….” Want to scold me then say so la, don’t need to be so indirect. After that, we went to the hall and then sat according to our class and register no. then we tok while waiting. Finally, we can have back our report book and noe wad sch we are posted to. Then Charmaine was so damn angry while Joel was happy. Both of them got into the same sch, Temasek Sec. Then Charmaine wanted to appeal for Dumnan High…yeah!!! This are the people that are posted to wadeva sch they are going
AHS – Belle, Hwee Fen
Bedok South – Wei Jing
Bedok View – Sarah
Cedar – Taffy, Annabelle
Chung Cheng (main) – Cheng Hao
Dumnan High – Samantha, Cheryl, Isabel, Alina, Zhen Wen, Christon, Yong Sheng
Dumnan Sec – Amalia
M.G.S - Charlene
Ngee Ann – Yi Ren
R.I – Fu Kang, Gerald
Temesak Sec – Joel, Charmaine, Daphne
T.K.G.S – Clara

But then Daphne wanna appeal for Chung Cheng(Branch) and Sarah wanna appeal for T.K.G.S. I will update if I got some more info.

Then the whole day was like damn sian lor, still the same.

No comments: