Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Yeah, going to K.L. le

Date that I written this : 6th December 2006

Going to K.L. soon le, either 15th December-17th December or 16th December-18th December. Charmaine also will be going there but she will be leaving Singapore at 17th December.Then going to stay at the same hotel that I stayed last time. Aiya, so sian, 4 sure my bro wanna go swimming and then I also got to follow then have to stay in the swimming pool for 3h le, complete waste of my time. I will either will swimming here and there or just knocking the damn walls I just don’t noe y I just like to knock the wall lor. I will rather go shopping with my mother but then my mother will say go in a family one lor.

We will be driving there by car but then traveling around K.L by the MRT then when go back to the hotel, 4 sure my legs will be damn tired one lor. I just looking forward to the shopping and eating part. Arhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Then I cannot look at tops le, only can look 4 pants, skirts and Q-locks and got to buy at least 7 of it all 4 Chinese New Year. Then for the food, must buy lots of things le….tibits too!!! I think my mother will also spent a lot as now Malaysia is having SALES!!! Yeah!!!!! Then I can buy like crazy le…wheeeeeeeeee, can spent like ‘siao’.

No comments: