Thursday, December 21, 2006

Daphne got hooked by my cousin le

Date that I written this : 20th December 2006
Last night, my dream was like damn nice lor, it is in school one la, really like that dream anyway. Thanks to my damn it bro that pinched me wake up, then I did not complete that dream lor, stupid. I am really like that dream and wish I will have more of that kinda dream. So bad that dream can nv be fulfilled as tomorrow will be the last day being a RSSian. I must cry no matter wad. Everytime it is only when I am at home then I cry one lor. I think I will go around hugging all my good frens (only girls la, I am not so daring to hug boys).

Then I did wad I do for this whole holiday, nothing much to do today




Then I tok to Daphne and Charmaine today. I think I tok about more then 2h with Daphne and 1h with Charmaine. Then Daphne siao one, say my cousin, Jia Hao (to first pic on the top and the one with white shirt) damn cute and wanna noe him. Then asked for his home no. I don’t even noe or. Ya la, he is cute la, but then she also have to queue up for him. I heard that he attracted a lot of girls including all my young cousins that are 8years and below (including the two indian girls). She also enlarge his pic and print it out le, siao one. Ohya, then she say y all the handsome ppl there name got Hao one. Handsome ppl, let me c, those boys that their name got Hao one are Koh Jia Hao(cousin), Yip Cheng Hao(Ex-RSSian), Sim Ri Hao Gerald(Ex-RSSian), Calvin Yeo Jia Hao(Ex-RSSian), Tan Jun Hao(Ex-RSSian) and lots more…. Not all handsome la, only some. Some handsome one the name also got no Hao one. So lame.

No comments: