Monday, December 18, 2006

My three days in K.L.

These are wad I wrote on my notepad at K.L as every night, I cannot sleep and write all these. I noe I very lame but then I was so damn sian that’s y.

Day 1 (16th December 2006)

My father ‘siao’ one, about 3am I call us to wake up. I slept at 1.50am that means u I only slept for an hour. Then my mom said that my dad was to excited, did not slept at all. EXCITED??? Last time I was the one that cannot sleep one. But then the older I am, the more I lose interest and can sleep very soundly. Anyway, we pack the things and then ‘chu fa’. In the car, I only slept for an hour and then talk or eat or look at the scenery for the rest of the other time in the car. Then about 9am, we reached K.L. This is our first time reaching there within 5 1/2h. Normally, we take about 6-7h. Then we stayed in Mandarin Court. Once we reached the room, I immediately jumped onto the bed and sleep until 12.50pm. That means I only sleep for about 4h altogether, causing me to have eye bags le la, I don’t care, I got to get rid of it!!!

Then we went to Sungei Wang by MRT. We went to the Chinese restaurant to eat. last time, they were very famous for there food as it was really delicious. But now, not only their standard dropped, the price of all the dishes also increase.

After lunch, my mother and I went to Parkson to shop. My mother just kept looking at the shoes, handbags and ‘aunty’ clothes (I did not really meant that kinda aunty clothes la. actually, it is office attire but then I just like to call it aunty clothes.)I kept on complaining and said I wanna go to see my kinda clothes. Then she was so ‘fan’ and scolded me. Then I just kept quiet for 10mins until she kept me to and see my things. This ‘zhao’ always works =). We actually chose a lot of bottom for me for Chinese New Year but then in the end did not buy any. We only bought two clothes that my mother and I created a combo for it. It costed about S$25 altogether and we are going to share it. But then I think it is going to be my as my mother always say wanna share clothes with me and in the end, I keep it in my cupboard and she will not even remember that it is a share clothes.

Then my parents when to make their spectacles and they kept on bargaining until that guy was like so stressed up. After that, we went to eat pizza and went to the carpark to check if the car still there as my mother is scared that it is stolen or blah. Then there was a guy that drove a van very quickly and parked his van one level above our floor. But then there was a car park lot downstairs as my mother went to check. Then she was so scared that she kept on screaming at my father to go into the lift as that time me was taking his handphone from the car. Then she explained that that guy like crazy one and seems very ‘ke yi’. In the end, she got scolding from all of us. “you cannot look a book by its cover la.” my bro said. Then we went back to the hotel room to rest.


Day 2 (17th December 2006)

It was so damn cold in the morning. Last night, I had a dream that made me deeply miss some1…*sign*. Then we ate some food that we bought yesterday and went to the Sunday Market. When we reached there, it was at 8am. “Where got people open their shop so early one.” My bro complained as when we got there, most of the shops were closed. It was really boring over there as only the fruits, vegetables and meat stalls were open. There were also toher kinda shops that open too la but then mostly were those kinda shops.

“Aiya, who is that idiotic one that suggested to go so early and called us wake up at 7am.” I complained.

“Your father la.”, my mother said.

“No la, your mother,” my dad replied.

Both of them argued over this on the way to the MRT station, so childish. Then we went to Bukit Bintang again and went to the shopping centre opposite Sungei Wang. We waited for 25mins for the Isetan to open but then the things there were so damn boring, all either ‘aunty’ clothes or too expensive. After that, we went to Sungei Wang again to eat our lunch at KFC and shop. I bought two more mini skirts for Chinese New Year. One of the skirts is the top half is made of jeans and the bottom half is made of light green laces. The other one is white with pink ribbons as “belt”. It is not really belt la, it just seems like one.

After that, I went to cut my hair. I hate this hair style lor. My fringe is like sloping downward and then the back of my hair is layered. I look ‘si bei’ toot la, I think this will be my last time keeping short hair le. My parents still like this hair style lor but then my mom just hate the hair dresser that cut my hair because of his attitude, I find him ok la.

Then my bro and father went back to the hotel first as they were very sian and Zhang wanna go swimming. My mother and I continue shopping. Then at that time, there were two stars there. they were Jin Sha and Danny. I don’t noe hu is that Danny. Ohya, I got to say that Jin Sha was really sweet. I did nottake her photo or ask for her signature as I am not really crazy over her. After buying some other things, we went back to the hotel.

Then we went to the swimming pool to find my father and bro but then there was not even a single soul there. then we went back to the hotel room and found them bathing. Then I said that I wanna go to swim to slim down as I did not really exercise after my athletics training stopped. Then my dad stopped me as he said now is the winter season and then air around will be very cold, causing the roof top swimming pool to be really cold, even my dad cannot stand it. That explains y there were no one in the pool. My mom and I took a break as our legs were really tired from all the walking. I slept while my mom watch TV.

At 6pm, we went to the Chinatown and the design was like Singapore Chinatown. So it is either we copy them or they copy us. Ohya, one of their shopping centre is also called Vivo lor, according to my mom. Then I was the unlucky one lor. the stupid, asshole, pervert, idiotic guys kept on calling me ‘xiao mei mei’, pretty girl…blah blah blah. Then my mother counted the no. of guys that called me that and then kept on asking my bro and father to look after me, scared that bad things will happen to me. then I thought I there were only two guys saying that and don’t need so ‘kua zhang’. In the end, she said there were more then that and they said that in Cantonese. Then she said if they said that or wad, then u stared at them angrily or just shout at them. “Why create so much trouble, just hack care them la.” I replied.

“Wa, I did not noe that u so can attract so many guy after u cut ur hair. I think I also go and cut and try my luck,” my mother said.

“They are just blind la, got no eyes to c.” I replied.

“Ya lor, so damn blind, especially **, can get attracted by u…,”,u damn it bro said. Then I changed the topic and talked about my bro instead as when my dad wanna hold his hand, he kept on pushing my dad’s hand away.

“Nobody can hold my hands.” My bro said.

“Huh, not even ur gf is it.” My mother teased him.

Then he went to tickle my mother and then my mom and I kept on repeating Hong Yan’s name. he was so damn ‘fan’ with us lor. lol. Then I also told my mom about wad my friends called him. All of them thought his name was spelled as Yan Zhang but then the actual one is Yuan Zhang. I also mention it is quite ‘pei’ with Hong Yan. Hong Yan, Yan Zhang…lol.

Then we went to take our dinner and saw Mediacorps artist, Vincent, that guy that is very good at Wushu that one la. he was with a lady but then don’t know who. Ohya, the people there very funny one, wee ang mo immediately go towards them and treat them like king and queen.

Then we shopped until 8 something and when back to the hotel to watch TV while my mother helped my pluck our my eyebrow. I fell asleep halfway and woke up 30mins later and causing me cannot sleep and writing this. After she finished plucking my eyebrow, all of us watched the Guess Show and a ghost show. My mother and I cried as it was the replay of the Guess Show when Ah Ya was leaving to New York to study. It was really touching lor. After that, we watched the ghost show. It was not even scary one lor, just the female ghost crawling out of the mirror and some more got no sound effect. Then my mother and bro was like shouting and hiding into the blanket. So lame lor. Now, all of them are sleeping like pigs. All of them are snoring, especially my mother. This is the other reason of y I cannot sleep. She was like just beside my and snoring so loudly. I think I am the only one in my family that cannot snore. Lucky me. I am trying to record the piece of ‘music’ that they are creating now but then the stupid air-con sound is too loud le, so only can record the air-con sound… haiz…


Day 3 (18th December 2006)

Today, I was the last to wake up and then got scolded and kicked by my dad. He said that I pig, sleep until 9a.m. I was like wad the …. Then I asked I at home also sleep until 10.30a.m. and he also nv complain. Over here leh, complain like ‘siao’ and then I kicked his butt to take my revenge…muahahaha. Then I kept complain that my hair suck and this will be keeping my hair long le. This is the conversation between us.
Father : Cannot, school time must keep short hair.
Me : I don’t care, I want to keep my hair long le.
Father : I am ur father and u got to listen to me.
Me : I am me and I got the choice.
Then my mother helped me and said that I was allowed to keep long hair…Yeah!!! Then we pack the things and prepare to go sign out le.

We went to 1Utama. This is the second time we were going there. First, we went to the food court to eat our breakfast. My bro just kept on asking wad I like or love or compare things or ppl lor, so lame. After that, we said that we spilt into two groups that mean I follow my mom and then my bro follow my father. Then we meet at the main entrance of Jusco at 2pm. My mom kept on going into the ‘aunty’ clothes shops and then I was so sian. Then I decided to go and try out the isqueeze that was put around the shopping centre. There is at least 10 sets for every level. It is for those that ‘jiao suan’ and then need a break. Then it was like damn ‘shuang’ lor. Then I read a book while my legs got ‘massage’. Finally, my mom finished and then she bought a office skirt. It was quite cheap lor compare to its original price, 150RM. I think she only paid lesser then 75RM. Then I got up and then my legs was not that ‘suan’. Very soon, we time was up and then I only bought a wallet for myself. I wanted to buy about 5 clothes there and then all cannot buy. My mom said that I got too many tops le. Haiz…Now I only got 7 tops and 3 bottoms…if I put the two no. together and then it will be my birthday, 7th March….i so lame. Ohya, I think if I tell this to Charmaine, she will keep on jumping non-stop. There are lots of shop over that that sells things with mickey on it and it is quite cheap and nice lor. So bad, my mom don’t let me buy any…*sad*. Then we bought some food and left le.

We took a long time to go back as there was lots of road work there. After that, when we pass the causeway, there was a traffic jam on the way to Singapore. It was like so damn long lor. Ohya, we also discussed lots of things in the car. This is one of the conversation between us.

We don’t noe y started toking about secondary sch and then my dad ask Zhang wad sch he wanna go.
Dad : Go to Dumnan High la, like ur sis.
Zhang : Not Dumnan High can le.
Me : Very good, don’t come better.
Mum : Then wad school u want. R.I ,Hwa Chong, ACS…
Dad : Y??
Zhang : Just don’t wanna be same sch as jie can le.
Mum : Ok, go R.I, then the ** can pass his books so u.*gig*
Me : Mummy, can stop.
Zhang : Aiya, I now only how old, tok about secondary sch.

Then I so unlucky lor, accidentally spilled Pepsi on my pants and my whole pants was wet. Then I suggested wait until we pass by the toilet and change into a fresh clothes. “No la, change here, I also wanna see wad is so good about u.” my damn bro said this cheeky. Then he got a smacking, scolding and teasing from me. 30 mins later, it dried le lor, but then my legs are still very sticky and quite uncomfortable. Ohya, I today kept on seeing car plate no. and then always got 7 and 3. I think it is my lucky no. Toking about coincidence, today, I kept on hearing the same song over and over, wherever I go, I will always hear this song, ‘jin tian jia gei wo’ by David Tao and Jolin. At 1Utama, in the car, in the hawker centre and at home, everywhere I go. Now, 12.05am, it is playing this song lor. Is it a sign that I going to get married le, ‘choy’, touchwood la, I only how old. Y am I so stupid to curse myself.

Then we when to take our dinner at the hawker and went home. Then my mom went to collect the letters and then saw that I got the EAGLES award again. My bro was like so damn ‘bu shuang’ lor as I got more money. I must ‘jian fei’ le, I just found out I am fatter le…even my face is fatter…arh!!!!! After three days of eating fried and heaty stuff. I got to eat ‘liang’ kinda food le. I also got to cut down of the amt. of food le. Aiya, tomorrow still got dental appointment...*yawn*…wanna sleep le, good night

No comments: