Monday, July 23, 2007

1)do you like your school ? I love all the school that i was once at since young
2)do you hate your teachers ? Uh huh...some
3)do you like all your classmates ? Yup....so fair i had not hate someone yet
4)do you like your class ? Yup....i don't even hate anyone. Now then i realised that i nv really hated anyone in my class b4
5)do you like your school uniform ? It look like my pri sch uniform but it is super over size...i don't think i like it
6)do your school allows ankle socks ? Err, at least can see ur socks can le
7)do you get in trouble with one particular teacher ? So far, no. Eh, i nv get into trouble with a teacher b4. Come to think of it, i think i offenced Mrs Chan from RSS
8)do you daydream in class ? A bit...but i will try not to
9)have you done your homework for the last homework given ? Nope
10)have you been caught by teachers for just having long nails ? u will nv see me in long nails coz i just have the urge to cut it or peel it wheneva it is long.
11)have you ever spent more than 5 minutes in your school toilet? I spent in the toilet more then 5 mins almost all the time lor.
12)have you ever smoked in your school toilet ? U noe wad, i hate smoking. do u think i will smoke.
13)have you ever fell asleep when the teachers' lessons gets boring ? Yup...only a few times ba
14)what was the last vulgaraty you said in school ? fuck/suck/idiotic. i cannot rmb. i think i used it this morning on some of the irritating boys ba
15)what have you got your teachers for last year teachers' day ? hmmmm, i think display items ba.
16)where do you sit in class ? At the back of the middle row. It rocks
17)where's your school library ? - Highest level of my school
18)how long was your recess ? - 30 minutes.
19)how long have you not got detention ? I nv got detention b4...i am a good student :D
20)how long do you study for tuesday ? Lesson times and maybe a bit of self-study at home



1. Talk to a boy/girl you like ? Yup
2. Learn anything new? I learn a lot of gross and vulgar things
3. Talked to an ex? yup.
4. Miss someone? I miss my bed

Last Person Who-------------------------
5. Laid in your bed? ME
6. Made you cry? I cried myself for no freakaye stupid reason
7. You went to the movies with? Elaine to watch harry pottor the second time
8. Went to the mall with you? Yi bei, Shanisca, Elaine, Timo and Lawyer for IDMI project
9. You showered with? Water and soap...y, u excepted a rubber duckie it is???
0. Made you laugh? Yibei, Timo and Lawyer during IDMI ba
11. Hugged you? i think is during my long jump competition ba....by my dear SHARON i think

General stuff--------------------
16. Favorite location? Depends on my mood
17. Tattoo? i would like to get a harmless one when i grow up but i am scared of pain.
18. What are you most scared of this second? My studies going down the hill
19. Where do you want to get married? Hmmm, how i noe...nv really though of it b4
21. Does anyone like you? Yes, my family and friends
22. Do you like being around people? Obviously...hu don't
23. Have you ever cried? I believe everyone cried b4 ok.
24. Are you lonely right now? Yup....i am all alone in my room
25. Song stuck in your head? Confession of a broken heart - Lindsay Lohan
26. Been on radio/TV? wait long long arh
28. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap? Nope
30. What color shirt are you wearing right now? azure blue
31. Name three things that you do every day? talk, eat and sleep
32. How much cash do you have on you right now? like $20
35. Who got you to join Friendster? I joined it myself
38. What web site do you visit the most? friendster, classes' blog, my blog and friends blog
39. Do you have plants in your room? No....i am not a nature person



1. hows your heart lately? Ok, saw the doctor and she say it is fine :D
2. when was the last time you went out? this morning....IDMI consultation
3. what was the latest movie you saw? Harry potter
4. the last place you went? Hawker Centre
5. miss someone? Yup...friends and is my bed considered as someone
6. what made you smile today? yup
7. the last time you fell in love? I think P5 ba...ok, that is not love, that is crush
8. when was the last time you were drunk? hmmm...when i drunk wine with my bro. i think i was nine at that time
9. ever loved someone so deep? Nv...i did not even fell in love b4
10. what is your status right now? Single :D It rocks
11. did you dream last night? Yes
12. what were you doing this mornin at 7 am? toking to isabel in the subside bus
13. what were you doing this morning at 10 am? walking to the MRT station
14. what were you doing this afternoon at 12 pm? slacking at elaine's hse
15. Name a place you want to visit. Shopping centre
16. how many piercings do you have? None...i want to have TWO at each ear
17. do you have a tatoo? Nope
18. what was the last thing you ate? minced noodle for dinner
19. what was the last thing you drank? F&N grape
20. what do you want to do today ? Finish all my hw but i don't think i can do it
21. do you have a nick name? Bamboo, K** Wen Ning, Ah Ning, Ning, Ahma, mosquito and a lot ba
22. things you need to do everyday? Breathe, sleep, eat, talk, move and a lot
23. are you a type of person who easily gets hurt? Yes
24. the last thing you said to one of your friends? Bye
25. the last person who called you? My boyfriend, BELLE
26. the last person who sent you a message? Timo....for IDMI project
27. the last person you chat with? my parents
28. the last person you talked with? my brother
29. what can't you live without? my computer, my money, my bed, my bedroom, my friends, my family, some books and magazines and a lot more
30. what song(s) is(are) in your head now? Confession of a broken heart - Lindsay Lohan
31. is there someone you love? yes, only my family
32. where are you? Home
33. having a date? No
34. who do you want to meet? 62 'o6, Beltrix 'o7, Famous ppl and GOD, MARY AND JESUS :D

No comments: