Friday, July 27, 2007

I am super bored now cause I have nothing to do but to study. I shall type wad happened in sch today. First two period was Chinese. Lin lao shi said something about leaving the sch or not being in sch for a few days…I don’t want u to leave. I scared the relieve teacher will give me a HELL.

Then it was Maths. Mr Seow anyhow called a register no. and then I ganna la….don’t noe wad happen to timo ears, he heard as his own register no. and stood up too. I was like huh, was it my or his….so I blur blur stand there lor. Mr Seow was like register no. 10….diao -.- then I got the whole thing correct but for the explanation part, I really suck at it….i cannot be a teacher. For my assignment, I got F…so pro right, a F….my first time sia.

Then by the time science period, I was super stressed out as next week, there are science and maths test…aiya, there are many tests on the way can le…next term is exam le….1 Oct to 10 Oct. I’m dead!!!! At least I understanded science a bit.

Then recess…I was really angry and frustrated at that time coz thinking of exams, hw and tests. I really don’t like secondary sch life.

Then AEP….i cheong for my latest hw that Mrs Tan asked and handed in to Mrs Goh. I think my name got blacklisted by her le coz she caught me doing my work last min. then drew an apple with only shading….no smuggling coz it will create a 2D effect. Fine lor, I am a good girl that listens to her teacher so I just try to control my shading and try to draw all the details of the apple. It was ok la. Tell u arh, Zhang Rei, Yen Lin, Ting Yu, Grace, Yu Zhen, and practically the whole class is good la…I am like only a fly there lor.

Then geog. I told Miss Tang that I did not bring geog things and then she kindly let me off…so good right, at least did not get scolding can le. Then have to do project something like that.

At first went home with Crystal, Jia Yi, Sharon, Sammie, Yi Bei, Yi Bei’s friend and Yue Qi and Grace. Yi Bei was so damn funny la. Then suddenly spilt into another two smaller groups and we talked all the way to our stops lor.

Next time then update cause now I decided to study everyday after school. I will not use the phone for more then ten mins and limit myself to use 1h of com only for entertainment. Now time is up le….bb

No comments: