Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I found out that we really cannot tell a book by its cover and y ppl have double character. I was in a thinking mood today...actually right, i don't really like to be horny. Just coz of many bad experience with the doctor, i changed. Rmbing went i had to be topless in from of the doctor...i just hate that la...I also wish that it will faster be over blah blah blah.

Coz of this experience, i changed a lot. I just don't noe y. Maybe dark experience can really change me. I want to change back to being not horny or not always horny...only a bit. Tmr i still have the damn it check up and I am sick and tired of it...still have check up every yr...can i just go and die or wad...can anyone just let me don't go there again. Its hell there...pls. I wish this is my last time going there again.

I still have alot to say but not in the mood now...bb

No comments: