Sunday, July 22, 2007

I had tuition last night and this morning. Last night, the maths tuition lasted from 11pm to 1am…pro right, so late at night still tuition :D My daddy teaching is still a lot better then our maths teacher. Within 2h, I understood linear graph. Then I slept lor.

8am in the morning, my father called me wake up…I was super tired lor. Then first thing I woke up is hit my head -.- I was just too tired. Then had science tuition from 8.45am to 11.15am. I kept on yawning for the whole lesson la but at least I understood everything le. Daddy said that I had weak foundation in my maths and science and he is going to tutor me every week. That means I have to sacrifice my Saturday night and Sunday morning that means lesser shopping…arhhh!!!

But it is worth it la….just for 3mths. Ohya, I can also ask him for geog and Chinese tuition too…that means I got to sacrifice more of my time….i noe, right after school can le :D How clever can I be :D I slept for like 2hrs and then went out. B4 I went out, I found one of my super overdued library book. Then I asked my mother and she said, “That means that letter is true la.” Then my father though have to pay $0.50 per day. I counted it and it was like $8.50. My mother was like scolding say that I first lost a bag of pens that cost $8. Now I did no return a book and got to pay $8.50. I was thinking, no wonder b4 I return the book, my eyelid was twitching but only once so it will not be such a bad thing. Then I could not stand my mother nagging and said I will pay it lor. That time my heart hurts a lot!!!

Then when out to eat lunch and went to the library. In the end, I only got to pay $2.55. It is only $0.15 per day. Scare me man!!! After that, went to see my grandma and went to tampines mall. Tell u arh, the Metro closing down sale is HORRIBLE. I can’t believe that I can survived it man. First floor is already like shit, don’t mention the second floor, even worst. And the last floor, I almost fainted. There are like so many ppl and all the household appliances are there. My mother kept on buying it and I kept on complaining. I helped her queue for like two times and I was like super no happy lor. She see me pulling a long long long face and decided to treat me with pao pao cha :D She said I am just like a three yrs old kid, if not happy then give a face. Once give sweets or give wadeva I want then happen le xD I agree with her :D Once I have something to eat or give me wadeva I want, I will not be angry le.

Then went to Isetan and the clothes there are nice and cheap…although not as cheap as metro ones but its really nice. I got two tops and a tube =D

Then had dinner at eastpoint and went home le. Now, i am packing my room and file...i still have a lot of chinese hw to do...i am just a irresponsible chinese CRAP!!! i am going to try to finish my zuo wen. Wish me good luck :D




You Will Be a Modern Bride!



While you aren't ready to throw away all wedding traditions, you want a wedding with a twist

You're more inspired by celebrity weddings on E! than from bridal magazines

Whether this means getting married on the beach barefoot or a mariachi band for the reception...

Your wedding will be a blend of old and new - white dress cocktail, personalized vows, whatever suites you!!!






Your Reputation Is: Sweet Girl



While you're well known, there's nothing to worry about.

You're reputation is mostly good - as good as any rep can be.






What Guys Think of Your Medium Straight Hair...



Smart, optimistic, easy going.

You're the thinking man's ideal woman - bright, funny, and no drama.






You Probably Look Younger Than Your Age



You live a healthy lifestyle and know how to take care of yourself.

You'll probably have a youthful glow for many years.






You Should Date An Australian!



You're a down to earth, outdoorsy kind of girl

And you need a guy who can keep up with your adventures

A rugged Austrailian guy is just your style

Better start learning how to surf!






You Are a Bit Prissy



From time to time you can be a princess, but these days, who isn't a little high maintenance?

You know what you want, and you're definitely not afraid to ask for it.

(Just refrain from having a temper tantrum if you don't get your way!)

There's nothing wrong with having high standards... as long as they're occasionally low enough to allow spontaneity and fun!






You Would Choose Money



You know that love doesn't always last forever - but money can.

Why bother with jealousy, petty fights, and hurt feelings?

You rather just go shopping!

And while marrying for money may be lonely, you'll always be well dressed, well traveled, and well fed.






Your Love Number is 7



When you fall in love, you experience it to the fullest.

You are a cheerful, joyful soul - and you attract people easily.

While you fall for people quickly, you also fall out of love quickly.

It takes a dynamic, exciting lover to keep your attention long term!






You Have Fantastic Karma



You are a kind, sensitive, and giving person.

And all your good deeds will pay off - if they haven't already.

But you're not so concerned with what you get in return anyway.

You have an innate caring nature - and nothing can change that!






You are 60% Aquarius








You Are The Wheel of Fortune



You represent the cycles of life, death, and rebirth.

You embrace change, the the ups and downs of life.

Fate is something you accept, even when you could possibly change things.

Big things tend to happen to you more than other people.



Your fortune:



Something huge is about to happen in your life, and you have little control over it.

You must accept your destiny, but luckily it is good fortune that has come your way.

Big things and big changes are about to come your way.

And while things will be intense for a while, they will be followed by a period of rest.

No comments: