Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I wanna thank most of the DHS trackkers. I noe that u all think that I am weird and suddenly thanking them but then they really did a lot of help. All these while, I always had problems in all my events (eg. High jump, hurdles, long jump and more). Then the trackers were always there to encourage me or teach me. They don’t laugh at me no matter wad.

Sometimes, I just simply wanna give up as I get stressed easily but thinking of how they encouraged me and more, I just don’t wanna like back out like a 缩头乌龟 (I don’t noe did I try wrong or not). Just like today, I finally can jump but not naturally. I forced myself to do jump 3.7++m. As for hurdles, I just don’t noe wad is the problem with stupid, dumb, asshole, idiotic KOHWENNING. I can’t even jump the first darn it hurdle. Last time I can simply just jump over it but today, I had problem or maybe I stressed myself too much not to improve until 17s but I don’t think it will work. But in the end, I jumped over it at the last few practices. I just have to wish myself good luck and not to embarrass myself in front of the whole stadium.
me, jiayi, sharon and kimberly
Ohya, I forget to mention about the TANNIES!!! xDDDD With all the secret sharing, teasing, talking, crapping, encouragements, scolding, teaching and a lot more, U all just added more colours to my DHS life.

Jiayi nv fails to make ppl cheer up. Her that outgoing, naïve and cheerful character just make ppl around her wanna tok more and enjoy themselves. She is well-like by many ppl including lots of guys. She just reminds me of brainy rabbits coz she is the cleverest among us:DDD

As for Kimberly, she is the emo kid among all the four of us. She is a weird emo kid. Instead of torturing other ppl, she tends to torture us!!! She also very ‘cheong’ lor. During training, u hardly see her slack -.- that’s y she is faster then me now and I am super happy about it coz I don’t need to run 4x100m

Next is Sharon. This mad assless attractive women will nv fail to attract guys….she’s just too attractive le. She is spoilt by luxury but still a very loyal Christian. She will go to the extend just to do well for her long jump. She bought like so many things just to do well for the nationals. But she is clever enough to love shopping…not like jiayi and Kimberly…they hate shopping.
Since I am thanking DHS track now, I shall thank cutest Beltrixians too. Hmmm….I not only noe a lot more words compared to primary sch thanks to them kept on toking chemerlogy obviously, hu don’t learn more words when they grow older. I also made a lot of think-alike friends too and Beltrixians are more bonded compared to 62’o6 Sorry 62 ‘o6!!!.

Although I am like one of the stupidest in this class, they still help me a lot if I don’t understand anything, especially R.A aka Raey :DDD She has the same mind set as me, equally hyper and crazy but also different timing. But still, she will be my best friend foreva.

As for Cheryl, she is like a happy-go-lucky girl that nv fails to smile and laugh the whole day. I nv seen her being sad. When I started toking about horny things, she will also join me and when I am hyper, she too will be hyper. She just make a good day better.

Crystal arh…she is like one of the quietest among the four of us. But she is very weird la. When I am not there then she hyper….crazy one -.-lll

As for Xinyi, Tingyu, Grace, Yi Bei, Elaine and some more, thank you for being such nice friends…I did not have enough time to write all of u all…sorry. I will write more about u all and 62 ‘o6 tmr if I am free

Yup….thanks for everything that u all had done :D



This is from Raey’s blog but originally from hus blog then I don’t noe

FILL IN YOUR TOP 24 FRIENDS.DON’T LOOK DOWN UNTIL YOU’RE DONE.DON’T SWITCH ANY OF THEM.

I am fair…not by order…it is by female, male, female, male like that.[ DHS Yr 1 ]
1) Raey
2) Yu Siang
3) Cheryl
4) Timo
5) Crystal
6) Alvin
7) Xin Yi
8) Zhen Wen
9) Jia Yi
10) Lawyer aka Zhang Xin
11) Sharon
12) Marcus
13) Kimberly
14) Nigel
15) Ting Yu
16) Yu Hua
17) Yi Bei
18) Jia Jian
19) Grace
20) Wilson
21) Eli
22) Clarence
23) Shanisca
24) Da Wei

1. how long have you known 1? (raey) ½ yr I think

2. have u ever kissed 5? (Crystal) Although I act les but then I don’t kiss girls except for Sammie coz of a game.

3. did you ever have a crush on someone in your top 24? Nope…not interested in any

4. who is 22 to you? (Clarence) Someone that I noe in DHS track la.

5. is 15 one of your bestfriends? (Ting Yu) Obviously ;D

6. who do you hang out with the most? *Raey, Cheryl, Crystal, Yi Bei, Xinyi and Ting Yu* *Jia Yi, Sharon and Kimberly

7. would 8 and 4 make a cute couple? (Zhen Wen and Timo) Hey, this will make a good gay couple. Anyway both of them are like the same horoscope and character also somewhat the same

8. would you makeout with 2? (Yu Siang) Crazy…he is my grandfather leh.

9. have you seen 19 in their swim suit? (Grace) No…but I would like too xD

10. have you ever seen 16 drink? (Yu Hua) Errr, drink water, yes. Drink alcohol, no

11. have you slept in the same bed with 12? (Marcus) This will nv happen….i only slept the same bed with my booster and pillow.

12. how often do you see 21? (Eli) During sch time

13. are you related to any of your top 24? Yeah…all DHS yr 1….such a big grouping

14. have you went shopping with 3? (Cheryl) Yeah, a few times le.

15. have you danced with 6, and if so are they a good dancer? (Alvin) No way man!!! But he is a good dancer….considering that he did quite well for the Indian dance and Chinese opera.

16. who do you consider more of a friend 11 or 21? (Sharon and Eli) Obviously Sharon la, although I will always argue with her for a stupid thing.

17. has 7 ever seen you naked? (Xinyi) U got problem with ur brain is it. No one sees me naked b4

18. do 24 and 9 know each other? (Jia Yi and Da Wei) Yeah Yeah!!! *nodding my head violently* They also have rumours with each other!!!!

19. how did you meet 14? (Nigel) Errr…I think I was arguing with Sammie or Zhen Wen at the first few days of sch then he kay po so I started arguing with him lor...I think.

20. what is 10’s surname? (Lawyer) Zhang

21. do you have any classes with 17? (Yi Bei) Yeah…she just siting like next to me but not directly next to me coz raey is the one is is next to ME.

22. when was the last time you spoke to 13 in person? (Kimberly) Yesterday at 6++ when taking the MRT coz now midnight just pass

23. would 20 make a good bf/gf? (Wilson) No way…he is a flirt xD

24. does 18 have a bf/gf? (Jia Jian) I don’t think so but then hu noe.

25. will any of your top 24 repost this? I think so.

26. if you could date any of your top who would it be? Obviously not Jia Yi will be Sharon, nt Sharon then Kimberly, Not Kimberly then Cheryl. Not Cheryl then Xinyi. Not Xinyi then Eli. If no ones wants me then do u think I care???

27. can 19 sing? (Grace) Is she mute? No right, that means she confirm can sing wad -.-

28. have you ever been to 16’s house? (Yu Hua) I don’t even noe where his hse is, y must I go to his hse anyway. We also not very familiar with each other.

29. have you met 6’s parents? Nv b4 but I think some1 met his parents b4….heh heh heh

30. do you know everyone on your top 24? This is the dumbest Q u ever ask. If I don’t noe them y will I be listing them here -.-

No comments: