Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yesterday was 20.07.2007 -.-

i noe it is lame coz i really got nothing to say.

Yesterday morning, went to Tampines Mall coz watching Harry Potter for free as Elaine want someone to accompany her. Then coz most of us not already watch the show that means have IDMI project. Then as i was the same group as her and was very sian, so she called me and she said she will pay for my ticket.

During the movie, i kept on smsing and calling, so it is like just sit there and enjoy aircon only -.-

In the end, had a last min meeting and with in 1 1/2h, we completed meeting again. Damn fast right. For the first meeting also the same thing, 1 ½ h. Its just different doing with hardworking ppl…complete the project faster.

Then we called Raey and just to see wad Raey was wearing, Elaine suggested going to Alvin’s hse. Elaine was like super excited coz this was her first time going to a guy’s hse. It was also Raey’s first time and this explains why she wore that kind of clothes to his hse.

Then stayed there for ½ h and left le. I did not noe that Wei Jie was actually taller then me…no fair but it was expected coz he is a guy. Then Raey was happy just becoz she can find one more person to match me -.- But no matter wad, I don’t like anyone. I shall be a good girl and wait until university then find one :D At least better then Raey, for the crush test, she got a bit of crush while I got just friends :D I am a goody girl.

Then my dad actually wanted to buy a new camera for me and asked me if I am going J8 anot. I replied no and he did not tell me the reason y. If he did, I will go there and buy it no matter wad lor. I asked him if he is going to buy me another one tmr and he said next time. To me, his next time is another 10 yrs later. By then I have money to buy it myself le. My mother even worst. She said went technology more advance then buy. Pls la, I noe all her excuses lor. Not too expensive that means next time technology will be more advance or else wad is the use of buying it. Mothers just have a lot of excuses.

I got nothing to say le…so many hw but then don’t noe how to do anything…I want my daddy!!! I need tuition!!! I sound like a three yrs old kid calling out for her daddy xD

No comments: