Monday, July 23, 2007


People in A3 from 1b pwns :D

Today was the IDMI consultation thingy. I’m really sorry that I have not done the storyline until now…I think I must cheong to complete it by tmr. Today if that stupid ZW was not there to irritate me for nothing again, I could be faster lor. He damn good boy leh, Once Shanisca open her mouth and ask him to return my things, he listens leh....u noe wad i meant ^.^ Then a teacher consulted us about our IDMI project, we borrowed a video cam and then Yi bei, Shanisca, Elaine and I walk to the MRT station. On the way meet Raey, Xiao Jun, Yen Lin, Yu Wei, Alvin and Wei Jie. I really must wish Alvin get well soon coz he is seriously very sick. His face was really pale and he vomited like a few times already. Luckily a few of them like Raey, Yen Lin and Wei Jie took turn to look after him.

Then stayed at Elaine’s hse to have lunch and finally Yi Bei, Timo and Lawyer reached her hse. Then we helped lawyer to choose his clothes that he was suppose to wear for the act and though of ideas to make the advertisement a success. Although we are not professionals, but I think we did really well :D This is my first time being so serious in a project. Next time I think I got to be more serious in all my projects.

But currently, I can think of...
Yi Bei and Lawyer being a famous actress/singer/host.
Shanisca being a almighty director.
Timo being a wonderful musician or rapper
Elaine being a fashion designer.
As for me…I have no idea wad can I be. I noe…a good for nothing girl :D

Then went to Shanisca’s hse and the acting started. They started off with the rap and then I was like the noisy one, suppose to say a stupid dumb phrase. Then they continued their acting which I got to remember their poseurs and more. Wish me good luck.

No comments: