Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Last few days not in school coz of competition and more. Wads more, the reserves for 4x100m can skip sch and go with them and i am the reserve...so pro right!!!! Then i can skip sch on last fri, this mon, tue and tmr. I got 11th for long jump and broke my personal best that is 4.36m!!! Super happy la, although cannot be the top 8 but still considering i did not train long jump as much as i trained for hurdles, this is not bad le lor. I want to get into the top 8 or even the top 3 next yr!!! I will train hard for it. I am starting to enjoy long jump again :D Then met some friends like Victoria from PLMGS, Jing Ying from NYG, Melody from CCH(Main), Rachel from RGS, Kar Min from RGS and some more.

Cassandra was in the first heat and Sharon, Victoria and I were in the second heat. Then the three of us kept on sticking with each other and though that we could not even qualify for the finals as the qualifying distance was like 4m. But they put a string there that indicated 4m and it did not seems far at all. Ok la, when i just started, i admit it seems far then i jumped like 3.95m, just 5cm away. Then for the second one, i jumped pass :D In the end, all of us jumped pass and were super happy.

Then Cassandra, Sharon, Sean, Clarence and i went back to sch coz some wanna take hw, some wanna c friends and so on and so far. I was really welcomed by the class la...I noe BELTRIX MISS ME LOTS xDDDD...jkjk. Then took back a whole mountain of hw, ate lunch and took taxi to Choa Chu Kang studium. I forgotten to say that the sand there is super nice :DDD It is like Bishan sand pit. The sand is super soft until i almost fell when i was doing the trail jumps. Then I kept on asking for hugs from my friends and kept on wishing ppl luck. Then when the time came, i had butterflies in my stomach and kept quiet all the way coz i was super duper nervous.
first jump :4.21m
second jump :4.36m
last jump :4.22m
Then MR LOH said that i jump very cute -.- I realised that i change style again. i jump up like Matrix and land like that kinda PROFESSIONAL WAY but sideways . Can i just all the way the professional way anot.

Then blah blah blah...nothing le...bb

No comments: