Sunday, July 29, 2007

I hate this weekend. I have NO TIME to rest, NO TIME to do my things and the most importantly, NO TIME to go Malaysia…arhhhhh!!! Actually today wanted to go there to buy my shoes and stupid dumb ass hw lah, then my parents got to cancel the trip…screw it the damn hw. Then this morning eat eggs, sausages, bacon, Thai chili and bread….damn nice.

After that, had maths tuition. I realized my father’s teaching style is like Mrs Ang la. He don’t admit that he is wrong, he kept on doing the wtf sign although he still don’t noe wad it is but then one thing that he doesn’t remind me of Mrs Ang…he did not put thick make up and don’t have seven packs…he is a pile of BONES. Then he kept on saying I am worst then his student that PSLE marks is 180, still blah blah blah, wad my foundation bad…wadeva la. Then he kept on asking me if he is fierce….i was like ya….but used to it le after THIRTEEN YRS of my life.

Time passes by damn fast lor, just maths alone can take him to tutor me for like 4h 30mins….pro right. Then tonight got to have science tuition. When to eat, go ahma hse and then I slept. Then come home and now need to do history hw…still got zuo wen lor. I am dead!!!

Ohya, did not mention about last night. When to TM and then saw someone da…….. I shall not say…I am a good and kind girl :D Then ate my dinner, go around shopping for like only 1h…pathetic la. I made my mother buy a sling bag for me and say that I will use it as my sch bag coz it is really BIG….BIGGER then my the other rubbish sch bag.

Then when home and continued with my hw. I really got to study for these few weeks until 1 OCT…I don’t want to have bad results this time. I want to achieve 3.3 something at least….god pls help me……amen

No comments: