Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I forgotten to bring a few of my things. In the end, I found all of it after sch in my another file or else in my hw file -.- luckily I did not tell teacher that I did not bring all of it or else 白白被骂 :D

For recess, Cheryl and I again, went to compete hu have the best seniors…in the end I won coz I said hi to Sheryl and Su Qin; Sean auto said hi to me so increase more points for me. As for Cheryl, she got to say hi to her senior but only a one responded -.- Ohya, forgotten to say about this…damn funny. After Sean said hi, Cheryl also said hi to two of her NPCC seniors as both of them are Sean best friends but in the end, none of them responded…damn funny lor.

Then for Chinese test, Cheryl and I got 30/60…pro right. But not my fault coz these few days I have competition and miss a lot of classes…I am good at giving accuses.

Ohya, today the whole class defended for one another again. Once again, LA became one of our fave period. As for my dear Raey, when I wanna tok to her that time, she will always face Alvin or else tok to Alvin…I am jealous of ALVIN….steal my Raey from ME. Then I ganna teasing thanks to someone imitate Cheryl and said the wrong thing…luckily that time I was going for check up le.

For the check up, this time all female check up for me…I don’t feel so uncomfortable le :D Then the doctor say that I can continue sports. About the letter that I am not suppose to go for NAFA, she said that I can use this excuse to quit my CCA if I have difficulty breathing during CCA or anything….but I will stay loyal to track :D

Ohya, this is specially for Raey. U noe wad, to me right, those ppl that self mutilates just want to attract ppl attention. If u continue S-M-ing urself, I will assume that u want ppl attention. Not only ur friends will hate u for this and take u as an enemy, ur parents will be disappointed with u and teachers will not like u that much compared to now.

No comments: