Thursday, July 26, 2007

Today woke up like 10++ and then when to bugis to do RS. We had a great time look through the new age books and i found out a lot of things about myself that i think it suck like hell. As for Raey, good for u lor.

Then we took neoprints…sent an h there
Raey bully ME!!! Abuse arh!!!! (my expression so fake)


I know my handwriting suck




This picture will let ppl xiang y





I actually wanted the three acting cute face...like the first put finger on check, on mouth, but not put beside the nose??? I am being gross.


Our close up picture...we are so loyal to our CCA :D EDS and TRACK pwns!!!

Then went around to look look see see, buy food to eat. Ohya, i forgotten that i helped raey buy another b'dae present coz she cannot wear fake jewel...my heart pain arh...but still, i am a good friend.

then went home and now using the com...have not finish my chinese compo...bb

No comments: