Saturday, July 07, 2007

This morning did my hurdles and realised that long jump, sprinting and hurdles are connected. KOH WEN NING, how blur can u be. YEAH, I successfully jump over all the 8 hurdles using the professional way but still, I jumped too high le. As it rain early in the morning, both my spike shoes and sports shoes were wet. Even my socks were wet la…it was super uncomfortable. Then went I was walking home, it was like hell la. My foot was super wrinkled and then it was super pain when I was walking back home.

Then eat, bath, sleep and wait until daddy came back home, bro and I gave him a B’dae card as it was DADDY’S B’DAE!!! I actually had forgotten about it as I did not rmb wad was today date but luckily my mother reminded ME.

On 07/07/07 at 7pm, my father was in the car saying, “The whole world is celebrating my b’dae, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh…” Then 7mins and 7 s later he said, "Happy B'dae to me, Happy B'dae to me, happy B'dae to me-eeeee, Happy B'dae to me." I was laughing like crazy when I heard this. After that, he sang a lot of lame song. I got my lameness from my father la…but only 70% of it. The other 30% is seriousness from my mother. Then we went to each seafood but waited for like 1 1/2h. I was surprised that I can survive for so long. It is delicious. Then on the way home, my dad told us about his childhood thing.

Then we suddenly tok about the future. My mother was saying that we all live in a big house then share maid blah blah blah. Then my bro immediately say, “Don’t want, I stay next door.” I was laughing lor. Then my bro said he watch TV and kept on seeing the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law fighting, that’s y he scared his wife will fight with my mother as she love to argue lor just like ME. My father was like, “Wa, so young noe how to think for ur wife le arh.” I totally agree with him. Let me see 20yrs or 15yrs time, how will he treat his wife :D How many children will they have xD 让我拭目以待吧!!!

No comments: